please give me advice :)

Im putting up my trax dish with h-h motor im I right in believing all the sly dishes on my street (pointing the same way) are pointing south ?

I also have a dream box d500-s how do I put my cline on to it after purchase?

And is there any tips or pointers you can or want to give me on putting up my motorised dish and installing the dream box.

Cheers all sorry im a newbie noob lol
Josh

sky dish 28.2 east u will need to start at true south(1 west) you can use dcc 295 to add your line plenty of info on putting motorised dish on the forum

if you using motorized then set dish and tune 13 east and 42 east on your box if those both sat ok on your moving then rest off all sat signal comes to your box if you have signal beam for them example:

first set dish on 13 east if signal ok then move to 42 east if that ok to then rest off all ok from 4 east to 74 east

f you using motorized then set dish and tune 13 east and 42 east on your box if those both sat ok on your moving then rest off all sat signal comes to your box if you have signal beam for them example:

first set dish on 13 east if signal ok then move to 42 east if that ok to then rest off all ok from 4 east to 74 east

thats a 1st i how do you get the arc of stats right ?
in the uk you need to set the h&h at 0 degrees point it at true south that is your start point move the h&h mount 1 degree west by hand untill you pick
up bbc world this will give you the right arc of sats

Last edited:
Back