Please Help Newbie - How to get a test 24 hour VM gift line and install it???

cswizard

Hi people

I have got a H2H box, and even when connecting the cable into the RF IN port, and turning the box on, no picture is coming on?? Like even on bbc 1 and the free view channels.

The box came installed with latest OPEN ATV image and everything on it.

It has all the skins on it, I have it on the sly HD skin and it says the channels but no picture??

Im obviously missing some stuff here, for example, how can i check if my cable feed in the back is actually getting picked up by the box?? Like is there a way of scanning and checking signal strength to see if its picking up a VM feed???

And please can somebody help me get a test 24 hour test line that i can install into the box?? Im guessing this will then make the picture come on the channels (even the freeview ones)

I used to have starview and blade box, so I use to put in a C Line. Is this how you do it on these boxes or please can somebody tell me how to install the line into the box, and please can anybody provide me an e mail or contact details to get a test line because I have everything set up now, just no channels coming on the box.

Sorry if i sound stupid lol, I am new to this box.

Thanks guys, please reply.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
So on cable you should still be able to view the FTA channels - so if you tune to BBC 1, 2, ITV 1, Channel 4 or 5 (SD - not HD versions) you'll see if your box is setup correctly for your area and the cable feed is working.

From then on, you need to get a line to clear the scrambled channels - that line needs to be FTP'd to /usr/keys on most images.

So on cable you should still be able to view the FTA channels - so if you tune to BBC 1, 2, ITV 1, Channel 4 or 5 (SD - not HD versions) you'll see if your box is setup correctly for your area and the cable feed is working.

From then on, you need to get a line to clear the scrambled channels - that line needs to be FTP'd to /usr/keys on most images.

Hi there, I got a code to test out for 24 hours. I have the FTA channels all working on my zGemma H2s. But what do I do with this one line of code which was emailed to me. I realise that i have to FTP a CCcam.cfg file using Filezilla a file to the /var/etc folder. But I don't know where to put that line of code (letters/numbers) which I received in an email from the provider) into the CCcam.cfg file? The code is five numbers, then the letters "cats", followed by more numbers. This is supposedly for a 24 hour test. Any help appreciated please.

Once you have the fta channels , just need to add your line to clear pay channels .......?

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Back