Please please help

Leelee1982

I have trail for mgcamd have everything setup cables new splitters signal OK just cannot for the life of me get it on soft cams on zgemma h5 I've done ftp using other trails on this box had a previous line running but was crap hopefully someone can help

I have trail for mgcamd have everything setup cables new splitters signal OK just cannot for the life of me get it on soft cams on zgemma h5 I've done ftp using other trails on this box had a previous line running but was crap hopefully someone can help

It's a good idea to name your post with something relating to your problem rather than 'please please help'
A lot of people won't even bother reading it. Luckily Grog isn't one of them.

Always a great idea to give all information as you just mentioned your box model but no mention of what type of image is on box.

He told me several nights ago that he had Newcamd list already there with his line in it, so it turns out he hadnt after all, good to see its now sorted

I wonder if he deleted it and uploaded a new one with a test in and as windows has named the second one newcamd(1).list it didn't work

Back