Please vote for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth :hop mad:

Pardon me for being abit suspicious but how on earth did DSS***** on the first vote site jump to 400 + in one night. :gah:

I have sent the vote site Admin an email about this, if they are going to cheat and the site admin does nothing then we will be pulling out of that vote site.

We had the same problem with another dss list before and we pulled out of that list because the vote site admin owned the forum that was being voted to the top all the time.

It's a shame when they have to cheat to get to the top isn't it :no no:

no way rhat wasnt cheating, we were neck and neck one minute, next we are 200 votes behind, lets just keep voting anyway

We are now one point away from being in second place on the first vote site. (y)

Well done all, i wouldnt worry about DSS****** theyre votes dont mean anything. :)

and then there were 3.... first, second and seventh, on the seventh one do you just enter and your vote is registered??

lets hope these people are more honest, come on gang lets get busy

Still waiting to hear back from the cheat site, if we haven't had a reply by the end of this week we will remove our banner from there.

The new vote site is the same as the other, just click the VOTE button then the green (enter to vote) gets us the vote (y)

I noticed on the CHEAT SITE They`ve stalled at around 507 the last couple of days.

They must be well proxyèd out by now :eyebrow:

Cheating fooks!

I`ve no problem with our banner being removed if you hear nothing back H.
We`re going to be big whether we are on that site or not :)

:doh::doh:Sorry folks.for some reason i lost TechKings
Toolbar.Told you i was gon blindlollol or :whacko::whacko:.Anyway everything is ok now,was able to vote.First and second.Keep TechKings No 1(y)

first and second, we got really close during our downtime, when the counter is reset, lets get busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back