Plex

Hi,

I'm just wondering how reliable plex is, in terms of streaming the football especially the Saturday 3pm kick offs? I was advised a few months back to stay away from it as it was still a little shakey and not the best way to be watching the footy. So is it any better now? Can you watch a full match without interruptions in full HD?

And if it is faultless, how do you go buying this service and what's the payment procedures credit/debit card or PayPal?

Cheers

Hi, got a Now TV box a couple of months ago and loaded Plex onto it.
I've got a VOD sub to see what its like and i have to say much better than my old Kodi box for quality - everything is 1080 and no buffering.
Now looking at a full package with live tv etc.
Joined a couple of facebook groups too, just to get a feel of how the supplier services are and people seam happy.
PM me and i will sent you details of the facebook groups then its your choice who you choose.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I installed plex directly on my Tv. Paid £40 for the year and this included a video on demand service with new films n tv shows plus iptv so i get all live sky, virgin, 3pm kick offs, usa channels etc. All runs through plex and the quality is like 720p on everything. It's Well worth a shot. Going to look on how toa dd plex to my zgemma now

Let me know how it goes on the zgemma ?, would save buying another Now box

Hi
would you guys point me in the right direction for a decent reliable subscription for Plex? £40 for the year seems reasonable.

Hi Paulo could you pm me the details of the facebook groups please, looking for a good Plex sub for the 3pm football games. thanks

Hey could someone point me in the right direction for plex sub/account. Looking mainly for live uk ch and vod. Have zgemma but looking for something in other rooms and that can be moved easily, and this now tv route looks promising. Cheers

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

do you need a now tv box with no subscribes on it to have full channels i.e sky etc not to fussed on sports tho ive watch how to install plex onto the box wasn't too sure where to post

cheers
ade

Plex is an add on, you can still use all the functions of the Now TV box.
Just need a sub from someone who suppliers iptv & vod watched through plex.

There are groups on facebook, do a search.
PM me and i can give you detail of who i use and then you can decide.

Hey itrover, hope you don't take notice of my join date or posts coz I'm certain I had an account here already but forgot the details right down to the email lol. Anyways I'm going off tangent, just wondering if you ever found a plex iptv/vod provider? If not I know of a good one you could find out about via Facebook. Many hundreds of terra bytes of movies & tv shows along with an excellent iptv service

Back