Plex

To be honest the amount of content stated in some of the posts for VOD and PLEX sounds like a peeing contest! I have just sat down to organise what films I will watch over the isolation period and can only find 10 that I would want to watch, I would have to be banged up in BELMARSH for life to watch 5k !! and all the Series I will be wanting to watch is available on free APPS on Firestick!

To be honest the amount of content stated in some of the posts for VOD and PLEX sounds like a peeing contest! I have just sat down to organise what films I will watch over the isolation period and can only find 10 that I would want to watch, I would have to be banged up in BELMARSH for life to watch 5k !! and all the Series I will be wanting to watch is available on free APPS on Firestick!

Tbh I don't see point of so much content. Good and all having that many titles to choose from.

Let's be honest no one has that many hours in their life to watch 40,000 titles lol.

TBH I prefer TV shows more so than Films.

Seems more quality shows over recent years than films.

Acting can be good and bad varies imo and stories in both films and shows can either be great or just crap no in between imo.

Used to watch LOADS of shows and films but for some years with issues have suffered from barely watch that much.

Couple of shows and a movie here and there has been the way for me for quite few years.

Your right, i could never watch so many, however its good to have that option, especially to just remember an old film, and think i would like to watch that again. Or you could spend hours just scrolling through the whole list!

Remember, its not just for me, but the whole family, and we all have different tastes in films and series.

No more time spent searching the web for stuff, and transferring to TV/server, its all there in Plex. I had my own home plex server, but it just wasn't worth the time downloading so much. So server switched off, and saving electric :)

My emby has 1.2b of content
1071 tv shows ,episode no idea
1435 archived tv shows, episodes
10021 movies
331 4K movies
366 Kids tv shows
215 Anime
281 standup

Emby, plex, iptv vod or other. If the content is dung then they all will be dung. Doesn’t make a different really
If the server isn’t up to the load, then it will be dung too
One plex will be different to another, one emby will be different from another and one iptv vod will be different to another

emby and plex are just better apps and better handled than iptv vod, but if the content is no good then they will be a waste

the server i used, ran for the hills, just took out 6 months well one month used up

not to worry
got a new one more content and €31.50 for the year

Question fellas - Plex Pass Lifetime on autobot, is it really lifetime, as it shows 1 year $14.99, and is it any good? Or am I better off paying the full whack from the Plex website?

If you are after a plex VOD server you can request here and see if you have any replies.
Cheers @channelking I really don't understand it and I am just looking into it, any help and advice would be apreciated from anyone of all levels of experience. I was looking to get a NAS drive or even connect a HDD to my router and start my own collection, just something to do really cos I'm effing bored. It would be great to see how they are set up and how they work though.

You can request and see what you get but I don't think you get tests for plex servers.

You can also get free plex shares from reddit but I don't have the link at hand I'm afraid.

You can request and see what you get but I don't think you get tests for plex servers.

You can also get free plex shares from reddit but I don't have the link at hand I'm afraid.
On average what would be the cost for access to a Plex server? And what would I need at my end? I presume Plex, and then connect to the hosting Plex Server via a link that has been paid for and sent? I really would like to set up my own, but for personal & family use only though, it would give me something to do adding movies etc

Back