Plug-in autostart

claktv

Apologies if this has been asked before, is there any way to make a certain plug-in auto start at boot on E2 / stay on that plug-in?

Ive got an old zgemma that I’m running a certain XC plugin on that I want to basically lock the box to if this can be done at all. Any ideas!

thanks

Does it not have an option to enable boot from startup within the plugin settings, like XE plugin has?

Yeah, it is... I used this a few years ago amongst other plugins so cannot remember the in's and out's... When you initially open the plugin, does anything happen when you press the menu button?

Apologies if this has been asked before, is there any way to make a certain plug-in auto start at boot on E2 / stay on that plug-in?

Ive got an old zgemma that I’m running a certain XC plugin on that I want to basically lock the box to if this can be done at all. Any ideas!

thanks
This sounds interesting, you mean some sort o kiosk mode where all other menus on the box are disabled and just the plugin active?

This sounds interesting, you mean some sort o kiosk mode where all other menus on the box are disabled and just the plugin active?
I posted that comment a year ago, so I can't quite remember what I was trying to do.

If I recall, I was using Xstreamity or something similar with a sub and was looking for a way to get the box to boot into that plugin and stay there (as opposed to pressing menu > plugins every time).

Back