plugin help

You had better keep trying to get putty working you will need it eventually
Maybe try dreambox control centre. Even if the password is wrong you can telnet into the box and type passwd and it will change the password.

sorry for late reply been working i have got putty working but i keep getting this message cannot write to latest vix zip function not implemented

sorry for late reply been working i have got putty working but i keep getting this message cannot write to latest vix zip function not implemented
You are trying to install xc plugin yes?
You can install it from the plugin feeds, press green for plugins list, then press green again and click extensions, xc plugin is in there

i was going to install xcplugin but my build was out of date so im trying to install willowbuild
What image is on the box now?
Atv6.4?
You can just flash it using the remote, you may have to do it two or three times to get to 7.3 then install xc from plugin feeds

no when i go to config file i have put my url in username and password but i dont get anything
You may have to speak to your provider, the plugin you are now using is python 3 and he may not be geared up for that. If you have the m3u you might be better off using jedimaker plugin instead

There is a big difference with the 'XC Plugin' and the 'Xtreme Editor' plugin gents.

just trying jedi maker now i put my details in it now shows the channel catergories on my iptv and i get choice of cancel create invert clear all but when i press anything it shows downloading channels then goes back to begining

just trying jedi maker now i put my details in it now shows the channel catergories on my iptv and i get choice of cancel create invert clear all but when i press anything it shows downloading channels then goes back to begining
Have you put your correct details in?
It's easier to just copy/paste your entire m3u into playlists.txt in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder using putty or filezilla.

is there a link to download jedi plugin i can only find a pdf file i have downloaded it on my zgemma but i take it i will need to download plugin onto laptop and ftp files

is there a link to download jedi plugin i can only find a pdf file i have downloaded it on my zgemma but i take it i will need to download plugin onto laptop and ftp files
You said in post #34 that you had it installed and added your details?
You install it using your box remote, go to plugin menu, click green, click extensions and click jedimaker

yes done that added my details it gives me bouquets but no channels when i used my vu solo before it died i had to ftp everything over so i wanted to make sure i didnt miss someyhing

yes done that added my details it gives me bouquets but no channels when i used my vu solo before it died i had to ftp everything over so i wanted to make sure i didnt miss someyhing
No if its installed it should work.
When you put your details in and create bouquets, take the ticks out of the ones you don't want and click green to create the bouquets.
Once it's finished, exit all menus.
Click the TV button and choose one of jedi bouquets, try a sports channel and see if it plays

cheers got it working i didnt realise it added to my tv menu when i was using xcplugin i had to go on the plugin to watch

Back