WooshBuild Plugins

as anyone got full instructions as not 100% as to what to do ,do you put all commands in or one at a time ,

as anyone got full instructions as not 100% as to what to do ,do you put all commands in or one at a time ,
You have been given detailed instructions three times and told several times to put the commands in one at a time.
If English isn't your first language, you may want someone to translate it for you, see posts 6 and 8 in this thread

You have been given detailed instructions three times and told several times to put the commands in one at a time.
If English isn't your first language, you may want someone to translate it for you, see posts 6 and 8 in this thread
alright keep your knickers on,

Are you using the terminal applet within OpenWebIf or a Terminal client on your PC?

If you are using the webif applet, it is logical that stopping E2 also stops plugins that run within E2. As I said, I've not used it so can't comment with certainty.

init 4 -(don't miss the space) stops E2
opkg update - obtains list of updatable packages
opkg upgrade -performs the upgrade
init 3 -(don't forget space) Restart Enigma2
init 6 - (don't forget space) Reboots the box

Enigma2 is an application that runs on the Linux OS on the receiver.

Download Putty or enable the telnet function within Windows. I'll copy/post a guide when I get home. Search the net for "Putty Enigma2"

Last edited:
See this thread for the guide
How to use Putty for Unix/Linux commands

Second option for you is to replace the file and restart
Download the attached file, unzip/unrar it.
Using FTP (filezilla or similar) navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager
Delete the Multibootmgr.pyo file
Transfer the Multibootmgr.py (py not pyo) from PC to location mentioned above
Restart receiver

Do not close Filezilla or whatever program you are using for FTP
After receiver restarts, refresh the file/folder list. The icon with blue/green arrows in Filezilla.
Delete the Multibootmgr.py (py not pyo)

Third option is in post 13

Attachments

• Multibootmgr.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hello Everyone.

I can confirm following the above steps fixes the issue.

Thank you to all the guys that helped.

much appreciated.

Back