Post cable apocalypse.. Really dumb question ...

prit224

Hi guys,
Just getting used to life post cable going down. I was just wondering changed my current bouquets to sky order, channels everything. But I have left the virgin movies bouquet showing as I like the virgin epg and my iptv epg is a bit temperamental.

I was wondering on a zgemma with grogbuild is there a way for me to go into my epg where I click on or tune into a sky movies channel in its current virgin bouquet for it to tune in to the iptv equivalent channel so would want it to tune into channel 11271 for example without me having to manually go out of the virgin movie bouquet on my epg and find the iptv equivalent movies channel on my iptv bouquet?

Dunno if that makes any sense, but the only thing I am missing since virgin gone down is movies and z cinema, so if i could fudge my epg or box to tune into the iptv equivalent channels when I tune into them will feel a bit more like vm never left me.

I tried playing with the add alternatives thing but didn't know what I was doing.

Hi guys,
Just getting used to life post cable going down. I was just wondering changed my current bouquets to sky order, channels everything. But I have left the virgin movies bouquet showing as I like the virgin epg and my iptv epg is a bit temperamental.

I was wondering on a zgemma with grogbuild is there a way for me to go into my epg where I click on or tune into a sky movies channel in its current virgin bouquet for it to tune in to the iptv equivalent channel so would want it to tune into channel 11271 for example without me having to manually go out of the virgin movie bouquet on my epg and find the iptv equivalent movies channel on my iptv bouquet?

Dunno if that makes any sense, but the only thing I am missing since virgin gone down is movies and z cinema, so if i could fudge my epg or box to tune into the iptv equivalent channels when I tune into them will feel a bit more like vm never left me.

I tried playing with the add alternatives thing but didn't know what I was doing.
You can move the iptv movie channels onto your cable bouquets, but equally you can just delete all cable bouquets and just have all iptv bouquets on your box.

I use e2m3u I didn't think about moving channel - duh
Would make life so much easier i would literally have 2x sky Premier and 2x sky action etc and would only tube into the next channel down after checking the epg.

That is perfect, thanks

I use e2m3u I didn't think about moving channel - duh
Would make life so much easier i would literally have 2x sky Premier and 2x sky action etc and would only tube into the next channel down after checking the epg.

That is perfect, thanks
If you go down that road, and you have your box to do auto updates every day, then you will have to disable the auto updates,, otherwise each day you will have to do it all again.

Back