Power lines

Looking for some advice, might be moving my Zgemma and/or router, I've seen people mention power lines if the box isn't close to the router so was wondering what power lines people use or recommend. Ideally looking for a one which will also extend my wifi signal to areas of the house

Think my first set were 72mbps so the speed doesn't really matter

So any should do, no need to buy the most expensive ones out there,
I use BT ones now and have used TP link in the past, never really had any
issues, should expect to get about 2 yrs out of a set if connected to the box constantly before they get warm and pack in.

Thanks guys, do you know if there are comparability issues if I wanted a 3rd power line as most packs are only in pairs. If they're same brand could I pair a further one or does it not work that way?

I bought 2 packs of 2 so I have 4 TP links 1 in router, 3 around the house, work brilliantly. So as long as there the same type brand you can buy loads and have Ethernet everywhere. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for to link. I got 2 packs before moving house to avoid needing to install a proper network straight away.

1 sender (no wifi), 3 wifi repeaters with dual LAN on each and another receiver (no wifi) all performed well.

Currys, asda and tesco all sell them

Back