WooshBuild Preferred image and box with single sat tuner

I have been out of the scene for a while so was wondering if Whooshbuild is still the goto image for IPTV. Having played with Vix and BlackHole previously i always found Whoosh a bit more intuitive.

Also, I currently have a Vu+ Duo 2 and a Solo 2. What is the best box on the market at the moment for GUI speed? It needs to have 1 sat tuner as I use this for Freeview channels. In addition to the best/fastest box, does anyone have any recommendations for best value for money? Cost vs Performance?

I know these are broad questions and are very subjective but would appreciate your opinions.

Whooshbuild is not really updated anymore, other builds are available check em out. I prefer to build my image myself then you only have installed what you want and its setup to my preferences.

I think the Octagon SF8008 4k is the best bang for buck out there at the moment.

I still have my Vu Solo2 with twin sats for freesat
+ zgemma h7s 4k for other sats.

Not used iptv but thinking it should work on it and i use Openvix Images.

i still use wooshbuild and have no trouble with it on the main page scroll dwn to all builds and all the images are in there what you can use

I have been out of the scene for a while so was wondering if Whooshbuild is still the goto image for IPTV. Having played with Vix and BlackHole previously i always found Whoosh a bit more intuitive.

Also, I currently have a Vu+ Duo 2 and a Solo 2. What is the best box on the market at the moment for GUI speed? It needs to have 1 sat tuner as I use this for Freeview channels. In addition to the best/fastest box, does anyone have any recommendations for best value for money? Cost vs Performance?

I know these are broad questions and are very subjective but would appreciate your opinions.
Best single tuner on the market for price and a beast of a box all for under a £100

GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K UHD 1x DVB-S2X​

I have VU+ solo2 , I use willobuild, it works real good. Vu+ still a good box in my opinion. Install Jedi plugin for IPTV, you are good to go, its easily available in downloads. You can flash the box from the command line. google willobuild :-)

Back