Premier League agrees new £6.7bn TV rights deal with Sky and TNT Sports

Crazy money that sky and tnt will just hike onto customers by raising prices yet again... The prices we're already astronomical if you had both a sky and tnt sub.

Amazon probably looked at what it was costing them thought it wasn't worth it... Everyone literally just takes a free 30 day trial and see all their matches for free lol.

Dazn probably just don't have enough money to compete for rights within the UK although would have been nice to see them get a couple of games.

I'm really surprised none of the streaming services got involved, Sky and TNT must have blown them out of the water with what they are prepared to pay.

It's a joke the 3pm blackout, sometimes th only have 2 sat 3pm games with all the other moved to Friday ,, Sunday Monday.

And now they are going to show a the 2pm games on a Sunday. Oh wonder who that benefits the club's in Europe. Even more bigger slice of the pie.

It's a joke the 3pm blackout, sometimes th only have 2 sat 3pm games with all the other moved to Friday ,, Sunday Monday.

I do think the 3pm blackout protects lower league attendances, there's a hell of a lot of supporters go out and watch their local lower league team on a Saturday then watch their EPL team on tv that evening or the next day. If City or United were shown live on a Saturday at 3pm I bet you'd see Stockport, Salford, Bolton, Wigan etc attendances affected.

Back