Premiership the Final Weekend Man City or Liverpool ??

Wolves played well in parts that hwang is the worst buy from us. He couldn’t trap a bag of cement. Neto going off changed things. We’re a few top players off being in the top 6 mix. That’s if we keep our top players we have now. But it’s about putting the ball in the back of the net. Fair play man city. Now we can see if Harland can do it in the hardest league in the world.
Dapperdon

Last edited:
well Spurs scrapped through :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Next year I will be shocked if conte is there if he’s not going to get a few quid for his own rebuild he’s the type that will walk no messing around with him. Well kane should stop now as city got erling Harland. If man United don’t get shut of the bad eggs. Another manager will be sacked soon as he gets there he needs to show who’s boss if he doesn’t then he’ll get sacked same as the others.

Next year I will be shocked if conte is there if he’s not going to get a few quid for his own rebuild he’s the type that will walk no messing around with him. Well kane should stop now as city got erling Harland. If man United don’t get shut of the bad eggs. Another manager will be sacked soon as he gets there he needs to show who’s boss if he doesn’t then he’ll get sacked same as the others.
that is my worry, Spurs/Levy don't like spending money.

Don't blame him if he's not given what he's been promised he will leave and rightly so

that is my worry, Spurs/Levy don't like spending money.
Levy has got the right man and he’s got a bonus from champions league place he has got to back him it costing him if he leaves it took years to get the right man he’s a top manager up there with klopp pep his record says that. The fans will have a fit and they know what will happen if they lost conte boycott I think. We’ll see what happens when the season starts.

Back