Preview channel in EPG small screenm but select it too?

wooshman

VIP Member
Hi All

Still new to this and maybe I have missed a setting or it can't be done but:

On a Sly box, in the EPG, you can preview a channel in the small TV screen by using the select button. You can then press Exit or the Sly button on the remote and go straight to that channel. On my Zgemma using the lovely Slyk v3 Skin, is this possible?

At present I can preview the channel in the small TV screen but when I press Exit I return to the previous channel I was watching. I know I can press OK twice, or long hold OK and both will Zap to the new channel, but I am just wondering if it is possible to have it auto select what is in the preview box as I preview it so Exit take me to the new channel??

the Mrs is watching the box at the minute so I cant get the menu tree to say where the setting is but I am sure you can select the preview to stay on channel or switch to preview window. Think its in menu, setup,system, channel settings.

Thanks BeakyFord

Hmmm, just had alook in Channel Setting Selections but couldn't see anything obvious. Had a swap of a couple of things but no change made to the select on preview.

Oh, I am using OpenATV 5.1 just for info.

Back