Cable Problem solvers required please

sculldawg

Hello there,

Installed a zgemma h2h with sucmnsee's image a while ago for my parents. Somehow or another, the box has been factory reset (nobody is admitting to it).

So I have come back o here for the first time in a while and things are a bit changed. I can't see the sucmnsee image any more. I did have it in my downloads folder on the PC. So I went about redoing what I did a few months ago to flash the box in the first place.

I have formatted the usb to FAT32 (did both quick format and the long format) but the box will not flash any of the images that I have tried. I have tried Woosh, Bio and the sucmnsee image that I had in my download folder.

I should be ok after this but can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

that will be one of 2 things,You need to extract the file first from the folder,If its the usb then you can low level format it with hddguru and then windows fat32,if that fails then get a 4/8 GB genuine sandisk from argos and that will work every time

Both of Sucmnsee images are in the downloads If you need help setting it up as there is no guide just message me

Both of Sucmnsee images are in the downloads If you need help setting it up as there is no guide just message me

Thanks for that. Flashed it and for the first time the box recognised the USB but instead of saying FLASH it said UPDATE and then went on to boot as normal.

Confirm you just have zgemma folder on USB as just had to do 2 myself who factory reset had no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a different USB stick. Low level format then quick windows format. Dragged in the zgemma folder and it worked. I was doing the same thing before but it wasnt working so i dont really know what the solution was.

Ipab is an image for e2 receivers you don't need an i-pad to flash it. Just google ipab tv and it will give you an idea what it is

Alternatively look for Wooshbuild v7 on this site it is another image for most of the zgemmas and a few others, one of the easier ones to set up and use just check you get right version for your box

Back