problem with cccam

may1939

Hi, I'm trying to install my C-Line to a Cloud iBox 2 Plus. I think my problem is the cccam 2.1.3 file. I used Filezilla to FTP to the box.
Installed it in menu>setup>vix>install local extention. Restart the box. However when I use menu>setup>softcam/CI>softcam manager
it shows Active CCcam 2.3.0 not 2.1.3. Is this correct.

it should not make any differnce it looks like whoever uploaded the file has got them mixed up.

it should not make any differnce it looks like whoever uploaded the file has got them mixed up.

Well I'm just about at the end of my tether. I've tried numerous times to put my C-line in the box. With the latest one I've come to a full stop.
I've installed the cccam 2.1.3 file no probs. but can't get it to display in menu>setup>softcam/CI>softcam manager so that I can
activate it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Read More at : http://www.techkings.org/cloud-ibox/63097-problem-cccam.html

Last edited:
when you installed the cam did you restart your box. then you just piut your line in var/etc

No I put the cam and line in at the same time then installed the cam and restarted. I'll do it as
you said tomorrow. Err indoors has commandeered the tv.
Thanks for your reply.

In vix the CCcam file goes into etc when cccam is installed you get a sample cccam file. Unless you see that you are in the wrong area.

No I put the cam and line in at the same time then installed the cam and restarted. I'll do it as
you said tomorrow. Err indoors has commandeered the tv.
Thanks for your reply.

Hi again, Well i tried doing it as you said, still no good. I have now installed someones backed up image downloaded from here.
I installed the cccam in TMP but when I went to activate it it showed MGcamd 1.35a as I have an N line with about 3 months life
left I activated it. I then put the line in keys and low and behold it worked I now have the S++ channels. As an after though can
an line N or C get black listed if not I would sill like to use my C line as there is still 10 months life in it.

Cant use both at once. You can use cline cccam plugin with nline mgcamd installed. But not vice versa. At least not with working autostart.

Hi all, I hope somebody can plesae help me I recently purchased a cloud ibox 2 with all the latest firmware and plugins etc but already had a c line from a previous f5 box that I was going to install and that's where the problem started I haven't got a clue how to install it I've been in soft cam menu and seen a list of cams but was hoping for a simple drop down so I can manually put my line in but it doesn't seem that easy, any assistance would be much appreciated.

Like I said to ur other post
"for adding ur line u need an ftp program on ur pc. I like dreambox control centre because its simple"

Pardon my ignorance and lack of knowledge but what is a ftp programme and how does this relate to my c line, I have only had f3, f5 boxes in the past and these were already pre installed lines.

You need to use a pc/laptop to send the CCcam.cfg file to the box via ur internet router.
The program for this is an ftp prpgram.
the easiest to use is dreambox control centre. If u google it u will find a free download. Install on pc. Open program and search. It will search ur network and find any connected boxs. Then u send ur ccc from ur pc to the etc folder on the box and reboot.

I have downloaded dcce2 and all seems ok green light between computer, dreambox and router I have copied my n line into a word document and named it CCcam.cfg but how do I send / upload my ccc to the box using etc folder.

If its same as dcc select ftp bottom left. That should give 2 windows. One on left is box. Right is pc. Select on right and use middle arrow to transfer from pc to etc folder on box

Back