Problem with line

knap1975

I have downloaded wooshbuild went smoothly until it came to putting line on usb ive tried all ways but will not work, any help please ? Thanks

If your line is in the correct format ie either cccam.cfg or newcamd.list then the cam importer plugin does this automatically.
Put the line on a formatted usb flash drive in the front port press green button and the build should detect it and install.
May need to restart cam afterwards.

For some strange reason I'm unable to put line on Sun did try a few times. Went into dreaming to manually input line and it was in there in Newcastle file but still no channels, I went into shortcake panel to check but only got this active CAM 1 CCcam 2.3.0 but info underneath is empty, very confused now lol

For some strange reason I'm unable to put line on Sun did try a few times. Went into dreaming to manually input line and it was in there in Newcastle file but still no channels, I went into shortcake panel to check but only got this active CAM 1 CCcam 2.3.0 but info underneath is empty, very confused now lol

Change the cam to 1.38r
Press start or refresh

Change the cam to 1.38r
Press start or refresh

Ha ha just seen my mistakes it's not me it's my kindle, I can't seem to change the cam, can I do anything on filezila ? There is a CCcam.cfg but cant open it

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 PM ----------

There is no 1.38r on there its 1.35a

Have you tried left click, then right click and then select view/edit on the cccam.cfg using filezilla?

knapp1975...you need to do this in the softcam panel via remote.
The top line there is moved by the left/right arrow keys.
It should be 1.38r !
If you only have 1.35r then bring that up and start the cam by hitting the active button.
Make sure only cam 1 is active as well.

Have I mentioned filezilla or a .cfg file anywhere !!!
You said the file was already in newcamd.list.
I have been trying to get you to start the cams !!!
Just follow the instructions given !!!!!

Knap, I have tried most of the day to help you get your line across.

What I never asked was are you using WooshBuild v3? which started with BaseBuild? If not I suggest you do.

If so Everything you need in in place and you simply need to copy your CWS = details (including CWS =) into newcamd.list and put it on a usb stick

newcamd.list needs to be opened with notepad or at least as a text file. If you cannot open it, rename it to newcamd.txt and open it. Paste in your line details and save the file. rename it back to newcamd.list

put it on a usb, insert it into the usb port and run the USB Cam importer. It does everything for you from there.

Back