Problem with Motorised System with my Zgemma H9S 4K Please help ?

Ok so just got off the ladder its not too high as its on side of my garage.
I did what was advised ie disconnect cable from box pressed both buttons at rear of moto then re attached cable lights did not flash 5 times just went back to what it showed before i disconnected cable from box to motor ie green light bright and dimmer red light.
If its getting power motor can still be broke ie does not rotate anymore ??

Unfortunately I would say motor is kaput but it may work on and off ie if you use positioner etc.

Unfortunately I would say motor is kaput but it may work on and off ie if you use positioner etc.
I will check download of Humax Receiver again make sure i saved all satellites positions but do think like you that motor has had it, now just finding one that i can set up like other two i had on USALS not diseqc, any places that anyone can recommend then please post on my other thread and thanks to all again on especially you buddy thanks very much

I will check download of Humax Receiver again make sure i saved all satellites positions but do think like you that motor has had it, now just finding one that i can set up like other two i had on USALS not diseqc, any places that anyone can recommend then please post on my other thread and thanks to all again on especially you buddy thanks very much
when I select lnb on humax do I select universal lnb but that shouldn't matter should it

The H9s is a budget box really its asking a lot to run a motorised system when you see the other boxes out there.
I have had various zgemma boxes & yes, they are budget specs but pushing voltage to a sat motor doesn't require any expensive hardware. I have had a motorised system since the days of d2mac & have powered a 1.1 metre dish & a dark motor on the end of 100ft shotgun cable with a zgemma for 8 years or so & never had a problem that related to the box. I've had LNB's & motors fail, water ingress from perished self-amalgamating tape, needed to re-align the dish a few times but zgemmas soldier on. I've had vu boxes but returned to the zgemma, currently using a h9s both in the uk & france with the same motorised system.

Back