Problem with my h2s box wooshbuild

daveh81

I've just flashed my h2s box with wooshbuild v5. It was working perfectly but wanted wooshbuild as I like the layout. Now the picture keeps flickering on and off, even on the menu screens! Its like the HDMI is not connecting...... I've tried the following
1. Tried new HDMI cable
2. Reflashed wooshbuild with a different USB. (The right file )
3. Tried the box on a different tv with the same results with each step.

Its not glitching as the program comes on i.e. BBC 1 then black screen, back on for a second then black over and over again. My HDMI sign on the tv keeps poping up each time the picture comes back.

as anybody got an idea what the problem could be?

Cheers in advance

Try changing video to 720p in system settings maybe? Think wooshbuild is 1080i by default.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

If you are getting the hdmi message on your tv then it's a source issue, now you said you have changed lead but what about changing hdmi port, that's the only reason your tv would show that message, it's not the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try changing video to 720p in system settings maybe? Think wooshbuild is 1080i by default.

Tried changing to 720p but same issue

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

If you are getting the hdmi message on your tv then it's a source issue, now you said you have changed lead but what about changing hdmi port, that's the only reason your tv would show that message, it's not the box

Tried different HDMI slot on the tv and I also tried a different tv altogether with no luck....

My box in the bedroom with wooshbuild work on both tv's

I'd flash a nightly build from zgemma and see if the issue is still there, if it is it's a hardware issue and not the wooshbuild flash.

I've just flashed open atv onto the box from the zgemma website and and it still flickering on and off ever second... Is this a hardware issue. So I've tried wooshbuild and openatv image with the same results. Ggrrrr

Definitely hardware related as it's not a known issue that I'm aware of and you've flash different builds with the same result.

I've just flashed open atv onto the box from the zgemma website and and it still flickering on and off ever second... Is this a hardware issue. So I've tried wooshbuild and openatv image with the same results. Ggrrrr

Sounds like a hardware issue to me pal unfortunately

could be power issue, maybe worth trying a spare power adaptor/lead, you could also try the AV out on the box see if the picture does the same

do you still have any warranty left on the box, if you do get it replaced and save yourself some bother

Have you tried connecting it to TV with the red white and yellow scary cable?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back