Problem with Purple Player on Iphone

Taylerlee

Had the Purple Player on my iphone for sometime and its worked fine until a few days ago. The app is loading but now its very hit and miss whether the streams do. Then I notice I keep getting the pop up to buy a sub to eliminate ads. I would buy it if its any good, is it? Tried unistalling and reinstalling no difference. I am using it on a single connection but making sure two devices are not running at the same time. The sub is working perfectly on the tv via firestick so it must be an issue that developed with the app or the iphone dont you think?

Had the Purple Player on my iphone for sometime and its worked fine until a few days ago. The app is loading but now its very hit and miss whether the streams do. Then I notice I keep getting the pop up to buy a sub to eliminate ads. I would buy it if its any good, is it? Tried unistalling and reinstalling no difference. I am using it on a single connection but making sure two devices are not running at the same time. The sub is working perfectly on the tv via firestick so it must be an issue that developed with the app or the iphone dont you think?
Have you asked your provider if he has the Purple app.

Yes it was recommended by supplier I have asked the same question of them as I have posted on here. I will update this thread with any response.
Not sure if your supplier will be able to help with the purple player app because it might be a developer issue of the app.

Have you checked if there’s any new updates available in the App Store? Open up App Store on your iPhone and search for the app again and if there’s any new updates u will see it saying update instead of open.

Also it use to allow me to select which service to use, but I doesn’t give me the option anymore, seems to be an app issue as my android devices are fine.

From what I can find out it seems the original version was ok to which I can testify . Unfortunately its gone down hill from thereon as the current version gets terrible reviews . Not going to upgrade to Premium and spend out on an apk which I no longer trust to be stable. Think I will look for another apk.

Assume its the free version you are using, if your supplier has the official purple player he should be able to provide you with a code that you put in first then you use your own login details, this should stop the ads from coming through on app.

From what I can find out it seems the original version was ok to which I can testify . Unfortunately its gone down hill from thereon as the current version gets terrible reviews . Not going to upgrade to Premium and spend out on an apk which I no longer trust to be stable. Think I will look for another apk.
Look at UHF app pal. It's decent

In reply to several of the above comments, the purple player is the only one I can use on my iphone with my supplier, I installed with a code from my supplier and from September last year until a week or so ago it worked fine with no ads and it was free. As for updates from what I can gather its the updates that have caused the problem as now it is very hit and miss whether channels load or not. I wont be paying for the premium version as there is nothing to say that will be any better.
Its nothing to do with my sub that works fine on other hardware (different app). I am of the opinion its a bug in the current software. Went on the app store today 21/03 and installed version 4.4 which came out on 20/03 claiming to have fixed ad issue. Guess what! it has exactly the same issues.

In reply to several of the above comments, the purple player is the only one I can use on my iphone with my supplier, I installed with a code from my supplier and from September last year until a week or so ago it worked fine with no ads and it was free. As for updates from what I can gather its the updates that have caused the problem as now it is very hit and miss whether channels load or not. I wont be paying for the premium version as there is nothing to say that will be any better.
Its nothing to do with my sub that works fine on other hardware (different app). I am of the opinion its a bug in the current software. Went on the app store today 21/03 and installed version 4.4 which came out on 20/03 claiming to have fixed ad issue. Guess what! it has exactly the same issues.
Can you ask your provider if they will give you the URL as you are having trouble with purple player and you would like to use another app?

Can you ask your provider if they will give you the URL as you are having trouble with purple player and you would like to use another app?
This is the only app approved by the supplier so another one is not an option. I'm sure my supplier is trying to find a remedy but until then I will have to be patient.

Weird...

I tested this just now with my purple panel account, and don't seem to get any ads, all working fine...

1 thing I did have to do was restore purchase (even though I haven't actually paid for the app from the app store). But using the code for the panel, all works fine without adverts...

Back