Problem with Purple Player on Iphone

Weird...

I tested this just now with my purple panel account, and don't seem to get any ads, all working fine...

1 thing I did have to do was restore purchase (even though I haven't actually paid for the app from the app store). But using the code for the panel, all works fine without adverts...
I think your own purple panel app must be different because u bought it from a supplier that’s why no ads.

I think your own purple panel app must be different because u bought it from a supplier that’s why no ads.

I purchased the panel directly from purple player... Otherwise, on ios store I wouldn't be able to use the code to log on...

I purchased the panel directly from purple player... Otherwise, on ios store I wouldn't be able to use the code to log on...
So your a premium member of the purple app that’s why your getting no more ads because you paid for it and they sent you a code for app which u can use at anytime and panel login to add your dns.

Weird...

I tested this just now with my purple panel account, and don't seem to get any ads, all working fine...

1 thing I did have to do was restore purchase (even though I haven't actually paid for the app from the app store). But using the code for the panel, all works fine without adverts...
You are a STAR mate, as with most things it was something simple. The secret was to select RESTORE PURCHASE even though you have not bought anything. Just reinstalled it and everything perfect again and NO ADVERTS! Thanks very much mate !(y)

You are a STAR mate, as with most things it was something simple. The secret was to select RESTORE PURCHASE even though you have not bought anything. Just reinstalled it and everything perfect again and NO ADVERTS! Thanks very much mate !(y)
Glad that sorted it for you pal... Simplest things that sound as though shouldn't do anything! Lol

Back