Problem with Sats and channels Please advise ?

Reboot and then scan in the sats with the new positions your should now have.
Okay , but still have list of sats on list that i tuned in before do i delete these first ? What i mean is when i go to Channel selection (TV) Satellites is same as it was before ie ones i tuned before with 30 west to 42 east

Reboot and then scan in the sats with the new positions your should now have.
Just Wanted To Say A Massive Thank you, sorry I have`nt posted a reply quicker had loads of family stuff going on Long Story.
Like I said Thank You So Much No Need for Me to Get the ladder out anymore and move dish back manually when it use to Stick on 16 East.
All SORTED THANKS AGAIN Ferret Your A Star !!!!

Just Wanted To Say A Massive Thank you, sorry I have`nt posted a reply quicker had loads of family stuff going on Long Story.
Like I said Thank You So Much No Need for Me to Get the ladder out anymore and move dish back manually when it use to Stick on 16 East.
All SORTED THANKS AGAIN Ferret Your A Star !!!!
Your welcome bud 👍

Just a quick update, please dont laugh at us made a mistake lol
I went to update my image on my ZGemma H9S box and as I had not updated image on box for a couple of years , any way updated everything and all was ok except for when i went to look for satellite positions to check channels and realised that had updated satellite postions package through image and now only have positions 0.8 west 13 east 19 east and 28.2 east where as before I had 42 east 30 West, do i just re tune other satellite positions as i would do though remote menu ?
Apologies in advance

Just a quick update, please dont laugh at us made a mistake lol
I went to update my image on my ZGemma H9S box and as I had not updated image on box for a couple of years , any way updated everything and all was ok except for when i went to look for satellite positions to check channels and realised that had updated satellite postions package through image and now only have positions 0.8 west 13 east 19 east and 28.2 east where as before I had 42 east 30 West, do i just re tune other satellite positions as i would do though remote menu ?
Apologies in advance
Repeat what we did in this thread, look here for instructions

Problem with Sats and channels Please advise ?

Some of these sats have beams not focused on our area but some channels on them are avaialble, im on a 1.2m dish so im guessing what should be available. The main ones

52e,45,42,39,28,23.5,19,16,13,9,4.8,0.8 on the west side id say all that is of interest and available on a 95cm 5w,30w

** UPDATE **

Two days ago I went to tune and added Satellite Position 1.9 East and got strong signal then realised that when I tried to move back to 0.8 West but no signal turned my box off and then back on and all was okay. today I went from 0.8 west to 1.9 East and nothing dish didn't move so turned off then on again and all okay. This evening watched some free channels from 28.2 east all okay went to move back to 0.8 west nothing again turned on and off restarted 4/5 times nothing then tried to move to 30 West and they worked but now its stuck on 30 west. Went to look at motor and its getting power both lights are on when sat box is turned on ie green and red light. Any Advice Please once again would be much appreciated ??

** Apologies for Posting Here Again but didn't want to start new thread as I think problem is like before when i originally started this Thread many moon ago lol **
Thanks to all in Advance

** UPDATE **

Two days ago I went to tune and added Satellite Position 1.9 East and got strong signal then realised that when I tried to move back to 0.8 West but no signal turned my box off and then back on and all was okay. today I went from 0.8 west to 1.9 East and nothing dish didn't move so turned off then on again and all okay. This evening watched some free channels from 28.2 east all okay went to move back to 0.8 west nothing again turned on and off restarted 4/5 times nothing then tried to move to 30 West and they worked but now its stuck on 30 west. Went to look at motor and its getting power both lights are on when sat box is turned on ie green and red light. Any Advice Please once again would be much appreciated ??

** Apologies for Posting Here Again but didn't want to start new thread as I think problem is like before when i originally started this Thread many moon ago lol **
Thanks to all in Advance
Are you still running the H9 then ?

If you are in my experience with them this is something that H9s have an issue with driving motors. I sent mine back it was just too erratic and could not be relied on.

There just is not enough amperage to power the motor properly. You can make things better like using low loss coax such as CT125 and a LNB that is not power hungry but its still not guaranteed it will be perfect.

If you are in my experience with them this is something that H9s have an issue with driving motors. I sent mine back it was just too erratic and could not be relied on.

There just is not enough amperage to power the motor properly. You can make things better like using low loss coax such as CT125 and a LNB that is not power hungry but its still not guaranteed it will be perfect.
Yes still H9S is there anyway to get it working like it was without having to change box lol

Is there anyway of sparking it back into life

Is there anyway of sparking it back into life
Ive mentioned a few tweaks that help new low loss cable and a LNB of low power consumption.

Its just the way these low end Zgemma's are with motors. Some will have no issues with small cable runs etc other will have a nightmare because the motor requires more power than the H9 can supply.

Try resetting the motor if it has a reset button .

Ive mentioned a few tweaks that help new low loss cable and a LNB of low power consumption.

Its just the way these low end Zgemma's are with motors. Some will have no issues with small cable runs etc other will have a nightmare because the motor requires more power than the H9 can supply.

Try resetting the motor if it has a reset button .
yes that makes a lot of sense my run of cable has always been over 35 feet worked well with my old VuDuo+ lol.
I got ladder out as dish isnt too high on garage, went to try and press two buttons situated at rear of motor and nothing but still had green and red light so it was getting power turned off H9Sdisconnected lnb cable to motor and re connected and still nothing was stuck on 30 west still.
so then i went indoors to H9S and pressed Menu Button then Set Up then Tuners and Scanning then Signal Finder then selected 0.8 west and pressed Green Scan and it Finally moved and locked into 0.8 west.
Last Year I ran a whole new run of new LNB cable as i though signal with tuner on H9S was weaker than my old VuDuo+

Back