Problems with certain apps

channelking

So have issues with some apps. Some show as incompatible and others dont work with remote at all.

Also using apps like cyberflix and titanium tv have noticed always asks me to go on the captcha page but when I do seems all messed up. Anyone forced to enter captcha when links when using these apps?

Another issue having is found a source/link size being about 13gb and when trying to play it via default player or via MX pro it freezes and buffers non stop. This despite getting close to full internet speed. Could fire stick being the issue why having such an issue? Anyone encounter these issues on cyberflix and similar apps?

Thanks

If i were you i would sign up for a real debird account, you will have more links than you will know what to do with.

The links you get from the app it self is good tbf. Just that captcha thing is annoying.

Any idea why big size links can't play smoothly and why buffering/freezing non stop? Could fire stick be the issue as not sure how internet connection would be?

But used real debrid before mate on terrarium tv when was alive and even the sources from them with big sizes like normal sources were buffering and freezing like mad.

Not just firestick but on phone as well happens.

Honestly don't know why cant play links which are 1080p and files for such streams so big. Should play without issue but doesn't.

I have no problems with debrid however, i always use a vpn. if i turn it off i get the problems you guys are talking about.

Ye I dont use a VPN.

So issues I am having is because of VM?

But they not blocking the streams and speeds I am getting are close to full speeds.

Ye I dont use a VPN.

So issues I am having is because of VM?

But they not blocking the streams and speeds I am getting are close to full speeds.
Think of it like iptv. you can get iptv for free however, it is not very good it buffers the channels are down quite a bit of the time. When you pay real debird you are getting premium links they run smooth. I think my vpn was on when i signed up for debrid that is why i have issues if i turn it off.

It is odd though mate as others use these free streaming service apps and don't have issues with the free sources/links.

Maybe real debrid ones would work better this time round for me don't know tbh. But the normal sources on these apps should be working properly.

No VPN should not be a factor imo as not iptv blocks just streaming on demand content.

Could be so many viewing links hence problems on my end. But issues happens mainly on best quality free links on these apps all the time.

Your right ip address is logged by real debrid. Risk not using VPN but hate huge speed you lose with VPN even if it does protect you.

Real debrid have made it clear they will not allow VPN been used with their service. Think if they find out you do they ban you.

I have been using debrid for over a year no ban. I use PIA I on a wired connection I lose about 2 meg who h is nothing. Unless you are not on fibre

Don't know mate that's what they say on the forums they ban and don't allow VPN so wouldn't want to risk VPN if take short sub with them.

From what a lot on here have said they lose a lot of speed with vpns wired or wireless.

How do you get VPN wired connection mate? Fire stick on works wirelessly unfortunately.

Just thinking even if I get real debrid gona have same buffering and freezing issues as I am having currently on these apps.

Your problem is wireless if you have a second gen firestick you can get an adapter so you can have a wired connection. That will sort it.

I am watching killing eve on a free link to test and it is fine. Just not so many HD links.

I have a formuler box so it is easy to put a VPN on.

You can get a free test of PIA and install it with downloader

Last edited:
Oh ok you have VPN on the box which is wired. Makes sense in some way not a lot speed loss.

May try PIA. How long is the test for?

Odd though even wirelessly should be smooth the links. As getting about 80mb speeds. So not throttled or traffic managed.

I have seen second gen fire stick at relatives house but looks very similar to mine with they having voice control.

How would you add Ethernet adapter on the second gen to get wired as when I looked at fire stick didn't seem possible?

I think you get a 3 day test with PIA. With a formuler box you can use play store so everything is easy

Just Google for the adapter I think they are about 13.00

Ye with such Android boxes and Android tv you have the play store which is official so have everything on there in effect.

Amazon store limited in comparison. Meaning with stick have to sideload which is pain.

Don't really want to get Ethernet as don't believe anything wrong with internet specifically wireless.

With Ethernet adapter where will this even fit on small fire stick?

You connect the adapter to the USB power port and with the new adapter you can connect the power and ethernet cable.

Your speeds seem fast enough make sure the family safe settings are turned off.

Back