Problems with certain apps

Family safe settings in VM router? That could affect streaming then?

As you use real debrid in the apps. Some ask to sign in direct others do so out the app. Is it safe to provide real debrid details without account being compromised?

Family safe can effect streaming services it is advisable to turn them off. It is safe to give your bank details on real-debrid.

Family safe can effect streaming services it is advisable to turn them off. It is safe to give your bank details on real-debrid.

Ok will have a look at family safe if on or not in router settings. See if that is reason for.freezing and buffering on streams.

Just thought apps would store you Real debrid details.

It is up to you. I use cyberflix about 10% of the time. My Iptv provider is quite good at keeping the VOD up to date.

Another option is to get a Netflix sub for about £20.00 for the year.

see how you go with the family settings. Your speeds are more than fast enough

I only use cyberflix with my real debrid account. If you use realdebrid your ISP will not know what you are streaming.

Ye if had extra money maybe could get extra things but honestly dont see much point for me personally in modifying stick into fire tv. Believe stick would and should work fine as it is without all these extra things attached to it. Can understand others who may have extras but for me I dont think worth it.

Dont have IPTV mate but I know VOD is what most offer now.

Nah forget netflix its expensive every month mate lol.

There so many of these free streaming services apps some of them have to be good and from what I have read cyberflix is the best one for shows and films.

But for whatever reason not working great for me with all the buffering and freezing. If VM were doing something speeds would be right down. Could be wireless is dropping out and dont even realise it. Will see with the family settings are and turn it off and see if any difference. If still same issue then will be back to square one. Maybe VPN then dont know.

To be honest the firestick is one of the best for streaming wirelessly.

I think it is just the number of people using the free links.

Ye fire stick is meant to be the best for streaming and wirelessly as its meant for it as you say. You can get it wired to network via ethernet adapter. If last resort may need it for fire stick. But hope not hope no issue with fire stick or wireless internet.

Ye true good could be free links.

Mate has real debrid account will ask if he could test it for couple of days. If same issues with real debrid links. Then only issue would be internet and specifically wireless.

The scum that VM are they will just fob me off if I complain about wireless. So will see what happens. As really want to use fire stick as it is dont want all these extras if can really help it. Just want to get something out of it as it is. But issues experiencing is really bothering me.

Managed to test cyberflix with real debrid. But for past half our apart from one show which I tried had purple sources (guessing these are real debrid ones) all rest tested how no real debrid links whatsoever.

Is this how it's supposed to be?

Is there supposed to be real debrid links for everyone you go on to?

Shame as thought would have been flooded with real debrid sources but much normal sources tbh.

Managed to test cyberflix with real debrid. But for past half our apart from one show which I tried had purple sources (guessing these are real debrid ones) all rest tested how no real debrid links whatsoever.

Is this how it's supposed to be?

Is there supposed to be real debrid links for everyone you go on to?

Shame as thought would have been flooded with real debrid sources but much normal sources tbh.
Just wait it will do all the free links first.

Those who you use real debrid.

Is it safe to use real debrid for example on multiple apps on phone and fire stick at the same time on home/private network?

Dont want to get banned by real debrid but from what I understand they only ban if multiple people are using the service at the same time on different ip addresses.

I really no idea what is happening with real debird.

Using real debrid on beetv and links show fine for debrid.

But want to use cyberflix, says "logged in real debrid" but content I checked for couple from last year have no real debrid links whatsoever.

Not sure why debrid links not showing for any I play.

Those who use real debrid on cybeflix and other apps like it do you get real debrid links for most content?

I dont mind using the free normal links/sources but the bigger size stream links never work for properly for some reason.

Just lost as to why I cant get real debrid links on alot of content on cyberflix and few other apps?

Seems to me anyway real debrid is rubbish as clearly have much much more free links than debrid ones.

Cyberflix does not have as many real debrid links as cinema apk. Troy at troypoint pointed this out last week. I only use cinema apk it is the best of the lot.

Just not cyberflix.

Hardly have any real debrid links on other ones like beetv, teatv, tvzion etc.

Will try cinema apk again but never liked it originally.

Back