ps3 control

mkwabbey

when i hit the ps button on the controller sometimesit stops workin wen on the scroll bar any1 no how to fix this or is my controll f**ked

is it the original PS3 or an aftermarket one?

The PS3 controllers can be a little tricky to take apart, but if you're able to do so a good cleaning may be all that's necessary.

i got it from i friend cause i spilt stuff ova mine wen ya hold it up to the light you can c threw it thats wat makes me think its an after market one

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

friend says it fault in the update wat do u think?

i got it from i friend cause i spilt stuff ova mine wen ya hold it up to the light you can c threw it thats wat makes me think its an after market one

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

friend says it fault in the update wat do u think?

Does this control do this even with the usb cable connected to the ps3 or is it only when it's working wireless?

my friend says its offical as it came with the ps3
version 2.70
it happen wen on usb charger and wen off too
thanks for the replies(y)

my friend says its offical as it came with the ps3
version 2.70
it happen wen on usb charger and wen off too
thanks for the replies(y)

As a last resort m8 you could back up your HDD and then when you have done this format the hdd and see if you still have the same problem. If the issue is fixed then transfer all your game save data from where you backed it up to back on to your ps3. I know, I know controls IMO are seriously overpriced!

Not only are the controls overpriced, but they're a pain in the posterior to take apart.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean mate, I had to take one apart not long ago. Took me ages to put back together..... Those bits between the shoulder buttons are a nightmare.

Back