ps3lights fix

zigz

why do i fall for the same online tricks!!!!!!!!basically iv bought a digital download fix from this company.......tried it step by step and yes you guessed it .....it still dont work????? now credit to my iq i made sure it said money back guarantee and if any problem we will endeavour to get back to you in 1 working day suffice to say iv heard fookall and yep no one has contacted me so iv most probally been skinned another 30 quid!!! and to be honest yoou can find the exact same info on youtube but heyho lets see what happens THEY MIGHT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY but i aint holding my breath....whew just thought id get this off my chest and hopefully give somebody a heads up

well its in the rant room so yup you got it off ya chest. Hope ya get ya money back off them - how did you pay if it was by dc or cc or paypal you should be able to do something by contacting your bank cc company etc. Dont let them get away with not sending you a refund provided you returned the item. but if its download thne im not sure how that would work

i used dc ....went to the bank and they said nothings been taken out yet ......so isaid could i put a block on it before they take it out ie :if i gave the company name now i thought that was a logical request :whacko: the girl looked at me and no bullshite said in the famous quote COMPUTER SAYS NO.....so il see what happens maybe they have not bothered taking it out:whistling: and im just ranting about nothing,still next time il use cc so at least i can do a chargeback your backsides at least slightly covered

sorry Zigz you did make me laugh LOL! maybe they not taken your money out yet but yes if you put a block on it then they cant! it can take time sometimes for people to take their money - also can take a long time to get it back! .
good luck anyways!! :)

just to update anybody who cares:hop mad: got my refund from the above mentioned company.........so basically what im saying is mi sorry for slagging the company off they were really cool once i got hold of them but i thought id wait untill i got my statement just to be sure:cheesy grin:

Back