Qviart ps4-1.2.null [Jan 26 2024] you can use it as a second launcher for your device qviart dual 4K

najdine

ps4-1.2.null [Jan 26 2024]
you can use it under android 9 as a second launcher for your device qviart dual 4K

ps4-dual-01-2024.jpg

ps4-dual-01-2024-2.jpg

How install it ?

Install the PS4 launcher in the normal way using the USB key
com.dvb.ps4_1.2.null [Jan 26 2024]-SAMSAT-SS-OTT-77-4K-PLUS-V3.3.9

And it requires installing the Activity-launcher-1-14-8.apk application
activity-launcher-1-14-8

So that you can activate it and use it as a second launcher for your device.

Stages:

You open the Activity Launcher app

And at the top right
Looking for the settings icon
icon.png

And you make the necessary change
Settings
Hide private activities

Then search for the name of the launcher
PS4

And you click (ok) on a word
home.InitActivity

Activity-Launcher-1-Settings-Hide-private-activities.png

Activity-Launcher-2-PS4-home-Init-Activity.png

I have had a play with this morning, although it looks good i don't really find it of any use. I cannot find a way for the launcher to accept the known channel list from Fenke. I have tried it everyway i can think of. I have put my usals settings into the launcher but when you go into motor to select a satellite there is nothing in there. I don't seem to be able to get into any form of scans at all. Also when messing around the language often reverts back to spanish.

If anyone plays with this and wants to swap back to the qviart launcher. Go into the app launcher and select activity launcher and select qviart as in the picture above and then reboot the device via the standby button on the remote.

One benefit of this launcher is that is gives you the full serial number of the qviart including the second part which is often used to renew the server.

Before you start have you tried just keep your finger on the power button to be able to reboot the box.

You can power off and then power back on and then keep pressing 11111, or 22222 or 33333 or 444444 to boot into the e2 side. From there you can try and reboot back into android and see if it works.

If this does not work there is a recovery mode by doing the above and pressing ok on the remote i believe.

If that does not work then it will probably be reflash the software five and then reflash software 1.07. To load the software 5. I would put a zipped version and an uzipped version on a usb stick. Power off the box and then turn the box on and keep your finger on the power button until you see reco on the lcd screen, push the button again until you see update not e2 update. Leave the box on that and it should reflash the android side with the special software.

Before you start have you tried just keep your finger on the power button to be able to reboot the box.

You can power off and then power back on and then keep pressing 11111, or 22222 or 33333 or 444444 to boot into the e2 side. From there you can try and reboot back into android and see if it works.

If this does not work there is a recovery mode by doing the above and pressing ok on the remote i believe.

If that does not work then it will probably be reflash the software five and then reflash software 1.07. To load the software 5. I would put a zipped version and an uzipped version on a usb stick. Power off the box and then turn the box on and keep your finger on the power button until you see reco on the lcd screen, push the button again until you see update not e2 update. Leave the box on that and it should reflash the android side with the special software.
Yeah got back into E2
Downloading the recovery 5.00 image
But will try booting back into android side now and see if it boots..
Thanks

No luck getting the same error 😞

Last edited:
Shame, I did post above this last post saying that it was not worth trying as none of the tuner information worked. I could not even get a channel list to install.

This is how i recover the Android side.

If the reset does not work follow this guide.

All credit for the guide to mecca2123

1 Download the software https://qviart.com/download/497/ 5.00 Qviart DUAL.bin” and rename it “RomUpdate.bin”
2. Format a USB in FAT32
3. Inside the USB create a folder and call it “RomUpdate ” and inside that folder we paste the software that you have downloaded and renamed as “RomUpdate.bin”

4. With the receiver turned off (from the button on the Rear Panel) insert the USB

5. Turn on the receiver from the button on the on the Rear Panel and then press and hold the “Power” button on the front panel of the receiver, and you will see that these 3 options will appear on the receiver display:
9f0c1e78dd9a8c6b4494c7c8f240b0bb.gif

6. Keep changing (by pressing the Power button) until you are in the option:
2b3152face9f85377ef9a1df3d1fac6d.gif

Which is the option to install the ANDROID
7 .The receiver display stays for a while with that word "UPDT" and then the receiver turns off. reboot into the ANDROID menu.
8. You will then need to Factory Reset the Dual.
9.Flash Speacial 1.04 Firmware.
10.Factory Reset
11.Flash latest PT firmware.
12.Factory Reset.

Recovery complete.

This is how i recover the Android side.

If the reset does not work follow this guide.

All credit for the guide to mecca2123

1 Download the software https://qviart.com/download/497/ 5.00 Qviart DUAL.bin” and rename it “RomUpdate.bin”
2. Format a USB in FAT32
3. Inside the USB create a folder and call it “RomUpdate ” and inside that folder we paste the software that you have downloaded and renamed as “RomUpdate.bin”

4. With the receiver turned off (from the button on the Rear Panel) insert the USB

5. Turn on the receiver from the button on the on the Rear Panel and then press and hold the “Power” button on the front panel of the receiver, and you will see that these 3 options will appear on the receiver display:
9f0c1e78dd9a8c6b4494c7c8f240b0bb.gif

6. Keep changing (by pressing the Power button) until you are in the option:
2b3152face9f85377ef9a1df3d1fac6d.gif

Which is the option to install the ANDROID
7 .The receiver display stays for a while with that word "UPDT" and then the receiver turns off. reboot into the ANDROID menu.
8. You will then need to Factory Reset the Dual.
9.Flash Speacial 1.04 Firmware.
10.Factory Reset
11.Flash latest PT firmware.
12.Factory Reset.

Recovery complete.
Thanks mate. That's the one I'm following that you put up somewhere else...

Back