PS5 ps5 crashing

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Anyone got the ps5 Noticed how much it crashes?

I've had mine since launch all was well as I couldn't afford any ps5 games with xmas round the corner so my lad played on ps4 games on it and astro bot and all was well. Not surprising Really as we weren't pushing it hard

Role on xmas day I had cold war ps5 game and the boys had sack boy, spiderman miles morale And dirt 5

All look awesome but every single one of the have hard crashed on us. As in system Locked up tv screeching loudly and the ps5 isn't responding to nothing. Have to pull the power lead out. Then had 4 full rebuild of databases.

My ps5 is ontop of a cabinet In the open with more than enough ventilation.

Also got coil whine or what ever it is. But it's more apparent on some games over others. Fortnite being the worse.

Not sure Where I stand with returning this to Sony or could it be just minor bugs that will be sorted.

My lads are to scared to play on it just incase it bricks.

I got a funny feeling there over heating. The heat coming out the back is mad. In the first few weeks it never got this hot.

With these new games it's insane The heat. I think they gone for a quiter fan by slowing it down. I think it needs speeding up because it feels like the heat is just sitting inside

Bound to happen with new releases as usually have alot of bugs which can be long last Like the RLOD on xbox 360 and ps3 with YLOD.

But over time I think once they start updating the parts inside you will see less issues but will be problematic for those who got it on release day or shortly after.

I got a funny feeling there over heating. The heat coming out the back is mad. In the first few weeks it never got this hot.

With these new games it's insane The heat. I think they gone for a quiter fan by slowing it down. I think it needs speeding up because it feels like the heat is just sitting inside

Heat is the ultimate enemy of components. Time will tell but if it is crashing due to heat it really doesn't bode well for the lifespan of the console.

I wonder how long it will take to see someone attempt some kind of liquid cooled custom job :laughing:

Heat is the ultimate enemy of components. Time will tell but if it is crashing due to heat it really doesn't bode well for the lifespan of the console.

I wonder how long it will take to see someone attempt some kind of liquid cooled custom job :laughing:
I think they need Liquid cooling now. There getting into major speeds and heat

I would be contacting Sony about it,You might need to send it back to them,Don't start unscrewing it because there will be tabs when broke void warranty.

I have issues with playing PS4 games on my external harddrive where it just shows a random error mid game. I only have Spiderman ps5 game and no issues with that.

Back