PS5 PS5

The game was called Amidar (Painter in the Arcade) on the back was a still from the Arcade. When i tried it, it was nothing like it. In fact it was utter crap lol.

Long term console may be worth it.

But spending £500 for latest console is extortionate imo. If your a gamer then fair enough.

£50+ plus a game is total con. So games alone will cost you 100s of £££. Nah not for me.

Only game I bought were GTA and Fifa on PS3. Rest got for free

It will sell like hotcakes mate I rekon, the graphics on on another level, its mad how they make it so much better then the last console

No doubt mate.

Shame not big gamer as much now for various reasons.

Love games when you can just chill and waste time lol.

I love it even more when consoles are hacked lol.

Either way GTA is one game that could the GOAT on PS5.

I don't think I'll be getting it on release day this year as I haven't bothered too much with the ps4 for over a year. I'll probably wait till someone wants to sell one and get it cheap or there's a good sale.

They always around black friday and Xmas have deals and discounts.

But dont think would be too less this year. End of the next year price may go down somewhat.

We also have to look forward to "refreshed" consoles with few added hardware changes in a few years time.

I don't think I'll be getting it on release day this year as I haven't bothered too much with the ps4 for over a year. I'll probably wait till someone wants to sell one and get it cheap or there's a good sale.

You played the last of us? One game never played even though have PS3 lol.

New one looks bloody amazing. Story seems of the charts.

Long term console may be worth it.

But spending £500 for latest console is extortionate imo. If your a gamer then fair enough.

£50+ plus a game is total con. So games alone will cost you 100s of £££. Nah not for me.

Only game I bought were GTA and Fifa on PS3. Rest got for free
Games have stayed the same price for years,Fifa 95 was 44.99 back then when it came out on the megadrive.

Skip To 5 mins 20 sec

Back