psp 1003 mod please

crafty

can i mod a psp1003 without a pandoras battery ,i have 4gb memory card if so can any post me some links for the software :gamer:

Crafty HERE is a good starting point,it is always better to use a pandora battery in case of brick and necessary recovery

ok ill look at that link ,and consider getting pandora battry thanks for the info much appreicated

Can only agree with Sinno here.

As cheap as the pandora batteries are, and in keeping with the ever-present possibility of a brick...you're better off having one.

Er... pandora battery is useful (if you brick it). But now there are ways to update straight from OFW (official firmware) - and as long as you have full battery (just make sure PSP is well charged) you should have no problems.

This new release works for all PSP models. Just follow the guide and you should be ok :)

PSP Custom Firmware 6.20/6.35/6.39 PRO-B6 Released | PSP Hacks · PSP Go Hacks · PSP Homebrew, PSP Downloads, PSP Custom Firmware

How do you get it so the firmware is there permanently even when you take the battery out.

How do you get it so the firmware is there permanently even when you take the battery out.

It is actually every time you turn the PSP completely off, and at this moment in time there is no permanent fix. I cant imagine it taking too long until there is though...

It is actually every time you turn the PSP completely off, and at this moment in time there is no permanent fix. I cant imagine it taking too long until there is though...

thanks Dan need a permanent one, but will wait till one is out, need it for the nephews because you know what little kids are like lol, patient, and dont understand all this, will have to explain it to them when they back from school. Ive done 2 PSP's now :)

thanks Dan need a permanent one, but will wait till one is out, need it for the nephews because you know what little kids are like lol, patient, and dont understand all this, will have to explain it to them when they back from school. Ive done 2 PSP's now :)

I know what you mean. It does get a little annoying but it can be dealt with, it does not take more than 5 seconds to get everything back up and running again after completely turning it off. :)

My little brother had the same problem, but after a few times, he understood it very quickly and suffers from an autism disorder. They will get used to it in no time. ;)

There is permanent cfw,deepending on which firmware you are on,6.20 has permanent cfw

i know sinno i had a look, im on 6.39 at the moment. No permanent fix for that at the moment :(

I know what you mean. It does get a little annoying but it can be dealt with, it does not take more than 5 seconds to get everything back up and running again after completely turning it off. :)

My little brother had the same problem, but after a few times, he understood it very quickly and suffers from an autism disorder. They will get used to it in no time. ;)

i know Dan he was jumping for joy, now he will nag me for games, atleast it will keep them indoors and safe, when they are out and about they get in to a bad crowd and in to the trouble. Sorry to hear about that about your brother.

i know sinno i had a look, im on 6.39 at the moment. No permanent fix for that at the moment :(

i know Dan he was jumping for joy, now he will nag me for games, atleast it will keep them indoors and safe, when they are out and about they get in to a bad crowd and in to the trouble. Sorry to hear about that about your brother.

Yep, the PSP used my brother and sister is almost trashed, with the amount of times they snatch it off each other, my sister also suffers from the same disorder, but i am not upset about it, they're still my siblings, and i wouldn't wish to change them. :)

Hope your PSP lasts longer than mine. lol The more games i put on there, the more excited my little brother gets, and ofcourse the chances of it being broken into pieces are sky high. lol

i know sinno i had a look, im on 6.39 at the moment. No permanent fix for that at the moment

So is the fact your on 6.39 stopping you from going to custom permanent firmware,as im sure you are then aware of THIS

Dan i use 1 0f these for my son HERE

Last edited:
i know sinno i had a look, im on 6.39 at the moment. No permanent fix for that at the moment

So is the fact your on 6.39 stopping you from going to custom permanent firmware,as im sure you are then aware of THIS

Dan i use 1 0f these for my son HERE

i think that must have slipped my mind, thanks for showing and pointing that out to me, yh it is stopping me from going to custom permanent firmware, shall i just download the downgrader, install it and hopefully it will be a permanent custom firmware?

Thats your choice if you want permanent custom firmware,make sure you follow all the steps carefully,downgrading is risky

Thats your choice if you want permanent custom firmware,make sure you follow all the steps carefully,downgrading is risky

i'll leave it for now, let them enjoy it as it is. But will have a look at the steps in downgrading it, definitely will come in handy in the future. :)

Right - been ages since i have install CFW for PSP 1003 Version 6.00 at the moment - been out of the loop for that long i dont know where to start from - can anyone help? Need to shake off the dust and cobwebs and get my hands dirty lol

Back