psp 2003 jailbreak needed

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hello

i need a jailbreak for psp2003, im wondering if it is possible? im a newbie in terms of jailbreaking etc

also is there any problems that could occur, for example not being able to play games on it, or the PSP going bust, i hope someone can help me out, and i hope ive explained it well enough for you all to understand.

btw, what firmware does it need to be? any tutorials?

cheers, and i look forward to your responses, :)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

imgres

Last edited:
have a good read of all the thread that i told you, it gives you an idea of all the pitfalls that i came across. look in the menu of your PSP and tell me what firmware you have on it. short answer for now is that it can be done, i might get a tutorial done now that someone else is looking for the info but it is all in the other thread.

thats me off for the night, i will revisit this thread tomorrow and update any further questions you have.

you might need a pandora battery they are cheap $6 ish from deal extreme, you will need a memory card, at least 8Gb if you want to hold a few games or movies on it at any one time.
until tomorrow,
Wheelo

mancity

Hello

i need a jailbreak for psp2003, im wondering if it is possible? im a newbie in terms of jailbreaking etc

also is there any problems that could occur, for example not being able to play games on it, or the PSP going bust, i hope someone can help me out, and i hope ive explained it well enough for you all to understand.

btw, what firmware does it need to be? any tutorials?

cheers, and i look forward to your responses, :)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

imgres

hmmmmm Sounds a bit like mendi to me :angry:

its too late for that reference noel, i'll go off and think about it tomorrow lol

hmmmmm Sounds a bit like mendi to me :angry:

mendi has been banned from the website mate, Hi-Teck knows all about it, im his brother. trust me, mendi would not be interested in jailbreaking PSP's or PS3's he is not in to gaming, strictly football and starview boxes,

right back to the thread, wheelo, will check the firmware for you and post back here, im at Uni atm. Doing implementing & managing systems lol

right see you all soon :)

mendi has been banned from the website mate, Hi-Teck knows all about it, im his brother. trust me, mendi would not be interested in jailbreaking PSP's or PS3's he is not in to gaming, strictly football and starview boxes,

right back to the thread, wheelo, will check the firmware for you and post back here, im at Uni atm. Doing implementing & managing systems lol

right see you all soon :)

I know mendi has been banned from Techkings & I know he`s your brother. I`m a Moderator on the site ffs :loco:
Who`s to stop him logging in on your account? As said, I`m a moderator on Techkings and I do be watching.

I know mendi has been banned from Techkings & I know he`s your brother. I`m a Moderator on the site ffs :loco:
Who`s to stop him logging in on your account? As said, I`m a moderator on Techkings and I do be watching.

i aint stupid enough to let him on my account, i need to be on here, and you can see from the fluent english that mendi is not posting from my account. so thats the matter closed, you can check daily my account, i aint got nothing to hide, im loving it here!

back to the topic my system software is VERSION 6.00 when i go under 'system information' on the PSP

evening J4V3D was this the firmware that came loaded on the PSP or have you upgraded at some stage?, this is quite important as to how i advise you to proceed.

evening J4V3D was this the firmware that came loaded on the PSP or have you upgraded at some stage?, this is quite important as to how i advise you to proceed.

i've asked my brother and he said he didnt do any updates when he bought it, but is there anyway i can find out if it has been updated? because this bit sounds serious.

The matter is closed when I say its closed. Not a good idea to thread on the Mods toes J4V3D.

sorry if you thought i was threading on your toes, by all means keep a watch on my account as long as u want. :)

I`m not going to keep an eye on your account. Just be a bit more civil with your tone and your replies to the mods :)

Matter closed.

First you are going to need two things
1. A pandora battery HERE
2. a good size memory stick HERE or HERE

I am not saying that you have to get these from deal extreme, you can get them wherever you want. when you have these two things, get back on an i will hold your hand through the process.

First you are going to need two things
1. A pandora battery HERE
2. a good size memory stick HERE or HERE

I am not saying that you have to get these from deal extreme, you can get them wherever you want. when you have these two things, get back on an i will hold your hand through the process.

thanks for taking your time in replying, i will get that done once i have sorted the PS3 out, once items have been bought and recieved, will notify you about the next step. ;)

Back