WooshBuild Pur-E2 Image

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Guys anyone tried this image as seen some photos and looks very much like an android build for enigma 2 boxes ??

Tried to put it on a dreambox for a friend a few months ago, got it to go on ok, but the box then wouldnt boot up.

They fork off ATV. So menus pretty similar.

Only image to have Kiddac's skins on their feeds. They also have Frank's media plugins.

As with all images, best to try it and decide for yourself.

I didn't mind it.

They fork off ATV. So menus pretty similar.

Only image to have Kiddac's skins on their feeds. They also have Frank's media plugins.

As with all images, best to try it and decide for yourself.

I didn't mind it.
Not available for xtrend ET 85000

i have PurE2 image on my Amiko Viper with kiddac sly skin

i dont have any woosh plugins

the purE2 has alot of its own stuff

PurE2 is well worth a look for anyone who hasn't already checked it out, I loaded PurE2 when it was 1st released, have it loaded as a multi-boot image on our H7C, as ABU has already said it is ATV based but the Mrs didn't want to move away from my own build/image as she is used to using it plus she can blame ME if/when things bork up!

I've been running pure2 on solo 4k for both motorised satellite and cable for a very long time.I find the standard skin is really nice but I wanted a different skin and I noticed in their downloads that vix skins seemed compatable. I downloaded a virgin skin for openvix and put it on the box and I really like it. Do this at your own risk though.

Very little point posting here. It will depend on someone having same box as you and able to test. In any case, PurE2 has a closed source repo so can't do anything long lasting.

Post the problem on their support forum and they will fix it. They have some very good coders.

Don't be cryptic or misuse terms. On this forum the term "build" is used. It's actually customisations. Use a Virgin/clean/pure image and post the exact issues you get. If it doesn't boot, post the debug/boot log.

Back