Putting iptv script on h2s

mojoman65

Hi can anyone give me a heads up on how to put a iptv script which i add with putty on to a zgemma h2s which is now running wooshbuild 7,i have just updated my box with the new image as i was running the old sucmnsee image on vix and have managed to sort most of it out and may i say what a great job woosh has done with his partners on this image its excellent,so any help would be appreciated and yes i have used the search function many times and can not find the answer for the life of me lol so cheers in advance for any help out there!

the easiest way is open web browser on your computer and type in http://zgemmah2s

You should now see the web interface for your box, scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see 'Terminal' on the left, click on that which should bring up a virtual terminal for your box.

When prompted for login enter 'root' (without the quotes)

Now you are logged in, copy your line of script provided by your provider into it.

once it has finished what it has to do then type exit to log out.DO MAKE SURE IT HAS FINNISHED FIRST though.

As always excellent advice grog68 and sorted thanks,just another question me line has stopped working cant seem to get any of the channels that are left on sly,have added me cccam file from my old set up to here but seems it dont wanna work.the file is in the keys file its a notepad file that i used on me old set up,cams working and have selected the right one,have run usbcam import from wb config but no good,had my line saved on my hdd have tried adding it with another usb in fron t but no good any ideas ??? i will keep searching lol

Copy the file on to your usb in rear of the box.
Providing it is a .cfg file you can use the cam importer in wb config to install and start the line.

Hi yes thanks for all the info,is working now just needed to restart both cams again and bingo all there,and what a great job woosh and friends did with this image its excellent and gotta say best community on the interweb !!

Back