q app on firestick?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello I have my providers q app but is there a way to have favourites like movie channels and sports channels without going through a long massive list

Thanks

All apps and apks, ipks do that job for you, but as I haven't heard of q,!! Check with supplier

It's a decent looking app, but horrible to use. If only the provider or the millions of funny looking resellers behind this app would actually take some to time to put function over form.

My provider has been running it for awhile now.
DNS hardcoded.

Best app on the market.
Lovely EPG, much better than smarters i think.

FAE12427-B2A7-4D0A-BB53-787209EA4235.jpeg

Definitely much better than Smarters. I've tried various versions of it through providers who all seem to be resellers of 'LT Television' or something similar. The service wasn't very good. Only other major issue I had with it was that I couldn't channel surf or use numbers on the remote without it acting up.

I've been hopping about suppliers (and device/app) for about 8000 years now and still can't find one that's as good as CS. But I'm very pernickety ha ha.

Definitely much better than Smarters. I've tried various versions of it through providers who all seem to be resellers of 'LT Television' or something similar. The service wasn't very good. Only other major issue I had with it was that I couldn't channel surf or use numbers on the remote without it acting up.

I've been hopping about suppliers (and device/app) for about 8000 years now and still can't find one that's as good as CS. But I'm very pernickety ha ha.
You are wrong in what you say.
I only assume you were running old version if you could not channel surf. I am aware of name you mentioned that was dev of app.

But would not touch that provider yet i run that app.
I run that app and dont use them.
I doubt they offer 4K content as clearly app from my provider does.

Also if service was not that good i could only assume the man delivering the good was not up to job.
Fault is not with app.
Fault is from provider.
As dont have issues with it.

It was an old version of the app similar to the one posted above. I cannot find any good providers using the app, which you seem to have done.

All the ones I've seen advertised are LT or Boom Media resellers.
And for 4K, there's a fat chance of it working here at all :).

Obviously due to forum guidelines I can't ask anything about your provider.
But it does look good.

its a good app but depends on individual users. i use that app on stick, and smarters on phone. other mates like stb etc. just down to individual choice really.

Back