Resource icon

Qviart Qivart Dual Special Latest Version Qivart Dual Special Latest Version

No permission to download
Hello, Ferret!

May I ask you about this Special Firmware? What's this? A new version?

I have 1.07 on my Dual, although I would like an update to solve some bugs.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, Ferret!

May I ask you about this Special Firmware? What's this? A new version?

I have 1.07 on my Dual, although I would like an update to solve some bugs.

Thanks in advance!
It turns out it was not a new version after all. Something was lost translating Chinese to English.

So this special firmware is identical to the 1.04 special that was doing the rounds.

This Firmware enables forever. For this reason on a new box or after a android side crash this is flashed after 5.00 and before the latest firmware. At this time that is 1.07 and your using that.

It turns out it was not a new version after all. Something was lost translating Chinese to English.

So this special firmware is identical to the 1.04 special that was doing the rounds.

This Firmware enables forever. For this reason on a new box or after a android side crash this is flashed after 5.00 and before the latest firmware. At this time that is 1.07 and your using that.
Ok, thank you so much! Its another special version for the "process".

I hope (crossed fingers) we have an update soon. Because the bug that when I change from one satellite to another, need to go home and return to the channel list to force the infobar to update the channel list to the new selected satellite is awfull. Or the other one, when from time to time it fezzes on boot loop, obligating me to insert the usb drive with the bin file and go throughout the last file (1.07) of the update process is very annoying. Fortunately it does not delete all my channels, configurations and apps anymore...

Thanks for all your support here! :laughing:

Ok, thank you so much! Its another special version for the "process".

I hope (crossed fingers) we have an update soon. Because the bug that when I change from one satellite to another, need to go home and return to the channel list to force the infobar to update the channel list to the new selected satellite is awfull. Or the other one, when from time to time it fezzes on boot loop, obligating me to insert the usb drive with the bin file and go throughout the last file (1.07) of the update process is very annoying. Fortunately it does not delete all my channels, configurations and apps anymore...

Thanks for all your support here! :laughing:
Ive no issues with the dual moving a diseqc motor. You say changing from one sat to another is that via a motor ?

Ive not had boot loop since going over to 1.07. Previous version did cause boot loop problems.

This is my method

Flash 5.00
Factory reset 5.00
Flash Special
Factory reset Special
Flash 1.07
Factory reset 1.07
Then set it up.

Factory reset between firmware version is important.

Ive no issues with the dual moving a diseqc motor. You say changing from one sat to another is that via a motor ?

Ive not had boot loop since going over to 1.07. Previous version did cause boot loop problems.

This is my method

Flash 5.00
Factory reset 5.00
Flash Special
Factory reset Special
Flash 1.07
Factory reset 1.07
Then set it up.

Factory reset between firmware version is important.
No, I do not have a motor. I have some dishes and lnbs connected to a 10x1 Diseqc. :grin:

The bug occurs when I change from one satellite to another. To do that, I open the channel list, click on the red button on my remote, in the pop up menu go down to Satellites, and select one satellite with OK. Then, it returns to the channels list of the selected satellite. There, if I go, for example, to the channel number 27, the infobar remains with the information of the previous channel of the previous satellite, and if I click on the remote to show the channel list, instead of the channel 27 being selected, it goes to the channel number one. I can only fix this going into the menu or android home page, and then return to the channels. This bug started with the 1.07 version...

Well, about the update procedure, I was on 1.06 when I factory reseted it, and then updated to 1.07, after what I reseted it again. I don't know why, but I always factory reset before and after update all this kind of devices... I would say that I'm a little traumatised :laughing: Do you think it deserves the chance to factory reset it to 5.0 original firmware, and then go through the process you suggested?

Other thing that annoys me is the fact that, although my tv is 4k, I just want to set it to 1920x1080, and I go to the Dual config menu and set it on this way. However, if I put the tv on standby, and then turn it on again, the Dual changes the resolution automatically to 4k again. Pretty annoying! But well, great device. For example, I love its PIP function, which I was never able to use on my old DRS2. And the menus, infobar and interface in general? Way way better! So, no complaints. I can live with that!

Thanks!!

No, I do not have a motor. I have some dishes and lnbs connected to a 10x1 Diseqc. :grin:

The bug occurs when I change from one satellite to another. To do that, I open the channel list, click on the red button on my remote, in the pop up menu go down to Satellites, and select one satellite with OK. Then, it returns to the channels list of the selected satellite. There, if I go, for example, to the channel number 27, the infobar remains with the information of the previous channel of the previous satellite, and if I click on the remote to show the channel list, instead of the channel 27 being selected, it goes to the channel number one. I can only fix this going into the menu or android home page, and then return to the channels. This bug started with the 1.07 version...

Well, about the update procedure, I was on 1.06 when I factory reseted it, and then updated to 1.07, after what I reseted it again. I don't know why, but I always factory reset before and after update all this kind of devices... I would say that I'm a little traumatised :laughing: Do you think it deserves the chance to factory reset it to 5.0 original firmware, and then go through the process you suggested?

Other thing that annoys me is the fact that, although my tv is 4k, I just want to set it to 1920x1080, and I go to the Dual config menu and set it on this way. However, if I put the tv on standby, and then turn it on again, the Dual changes the resolution automatically to 4k again. Pretty annoying! But well, great device. For example, I love its PIP function, which I was never able to use on my old DRS2. And the menus, infobar and interface in general? Way way better! So, no complaints. I can live with that!

Thanks!!
Sorry can not answer for a switch on it i dont use one.

Back