Quality CT100 WF100 , 125 cable recommendation

After some cable only a small run 25m max drum , getting it all in ready , last install was some VM left over so I used that.
Decent reliable place to , eBay and amazon don't trust some sellers .
Where do you get yours. £

It that really ok stuff had brown coax stuff in the past and only good for aerial installs.
Not discounting you like , spent loads in the past on poor quality gear. Finger on the buy button ✅

It that really ok stuff had brown coax stuff in the past and only good for aerial installs.
Not discounting you like , spent loads in the past on poor quality gear. Finger on the buy button ✅
Yeh it's good stuff, wf100 (webro) and pf100 (labgear/philex) is the same stuff with foam insulator and copper foil that doesn't just flake off as soon as you look at it.

Last edited:
As good as the more expensive wf100 and better than ct100 was

Only real difference between CT100 and WF100 is just the central insulator as far as im aware

CT100-Air Filled Hollow plastic
WF100-Solid Foam

There is no difference in performance.

Just seemed a cheap price for a 50m drum.
I'll go off your recommendation

Oh I normally just use a Stanley blade to cut, are the cheap £5 strippers ok.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Only real difference between CT100 and WF100 is just the central insulator as far as im aware

CT100-Air Filled Hollow plastic
WF100-Solid Foam

There is no difference in performance.
Technically, condensation can get into the hollow plastic and over time cause issues.

Back