Satellite Question before I purchase Zgemma H7S

stevek93

Hi,

I have a zgemma h2s running WooshBuild Infinity which works great, but I want my DTV terrestrial channels to be included in the channel list with my satellite channels does the Zgemma H7S allow this? What I mean I if I have a channel on DTV terrestrial and a channel on satellite will I be able to channel surf between the two or do I need to switch inputs sources? Also does the WooshBuild Infinity support Zgemma H7S DTV terrestrial Soarview?

I have Zgemma h9 Combi and No you can work between the two I have Sly on Satellite and Feeview Terrestrial And IPTV in bouquets
I could also add freesat. I am running wooshbuild on openatv 6.4 I have seen solaview in autobouquets maker

Hi,

I have a zgemma h2s running WooshBuild Infinity which works great, but I want my DTV terrestrial channels to be included in the channel list with my satellite channels does the Zgemma H7S allow this? What I mean I if I have a channel on DTV terrestrial and a channel on satellite will I be able to channel surf between the two or do I need to switch inputs sources? Also does the WooshBuild Infinity support Zgemma H7S DTV terrestrial Soarview?

by default each provider, ie sky and freeview, would have their own set of bouquets. I think @dsayers2014 has a custom mix file that lets you merge them into one set of bouquets but I could be wrong

With ABM by default you'll have sat and terrestrial channels in separate bouquets but as above you can mix providers via CustomMix. I don't have terrestrial so I don't have a CustomMix for that but should be easier to create 1. Or create a favourite xml if there is less than 100 terrestrial channels and have that bouquet on top.

With ABM by default you'll have sat and terrestrial channels in separate bouquets but as above you can mix providers via CustomMix. I don't have terrestrial so I don't have a CustomMix for that but should be easier to create 1. Or create a favourite xml if there is less than 100 terrestrial channels and have that bouquet on top.

Can't find simple ten eighty among the list
Are you sure you are runnig vix, you said to me you have grogbuild installled and I set it up, 95% of the time I set up using ATV unless the user specifically says VIx.

Thanks that is just what I needed, CustomMix is available via the plugins? I haven't used it before.

There is a readme text document in the custom folder of the ABM plugin.
I have attached an example favourites.xml file.
Extract and edit it with Notepad++ to suit your requirements and copy to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/ and rescan with ABM.

Attachments

• favourites.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 11
Back