Question on testing lines?

Clark9t

Hi,

People talk about running test lines for iptv to make sure your buying into a good service, makes sense.

Apart from just watching tv and making sure it stays glitch/freeze free and runs smoothly is there anyway to compare numbers or anything like that between lines?

First time I’ve got onto IPTV. I’ve just bought a A’zon fire tv box 3rd gen and running a test line atm absolutely no issues but I want to make sure there isn’t something better basically. My internet is 200mb and the box is like 2 metres from the router, it’s via WiFi atm but I will buy an Ethernet adapter just to maximise efficiency.

I was previous on a zgemmah2s box but sly went down didn’t it

Yes runningtest lines is best for iptv to get a decent supplier but communication from your supplier has to be good as well but test lines I always try to get when a major event is on boxing ufc wee premier league football ppv for reliability

Forgot to say you can put iptv on your zgemma also

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

People talk about running test lines for iptv to make sure your buying into a good service, makes sense.

Apart from just watching tv and making sure it stays glitch/freeze free and runs smoothly is there anyway to compare numbers or anything like that between lines?

First time I’ve got onto IPTV. I’ve just bought a A’zon fire tv box 3rd gen and running a test line atm absolutely no issues but I want to make sure there isn’t something better basically. My internet is 200mb and the box is like 2 metres from the router, it’s via WiFi atm but I will buy an Ethernet adapter just to maximise efficiency.

I was previous on a zgemmah2s box but sly went down didn’t it

If the service is running smoothly, I can't see the point in trying to find 'something better'.
If you've found a decent provider, take short subs at first, 1 - 3 months and then after a few of these, take a longer sub.
If you intend using it to watch emmerdale farm and news at ten, that is, everyday viewing, prepare to be p!ssed off as it will soon disappoint.
Sly didn't go down at all, there's still over 100 channels available, lots in HD, so you (and most other iptv customers!) would be wise to take a sat sub to watch the aforementioned channels and use iptv for what it was intended for - premium content a few times per day, not 16h a day normal everyday use.

And regarding the post above by @Billyblu04 getting a line when prime events are scheduled is fraught with danger as the premium suppliers won't give test lines when a big match / fight / whatever is on the table as a lot of people requesting at these times are leeches who just get tests half a dozen times a year because tests are free and they're sad ba$tards who think the providers don't know who they are, but they ALL do and then they cry because CHELSEA game went off half way through

Didn't mean get test lines when major events are on or freeI meant in my opinion that's the best time to see a premier league match like Utd v lpool to see what service is like from the provider ive had a few were it buffered blanked out every 5 minutes but there is good providers out there

Didn't mean get test lines when major events are on or freeI meant in my opinion that's the best time to see a premier league match like Utd v lpool to see what service is like from the provider ive had a few were it buffered blanked out every 5 minutes but there is good providers out there

I didn't mean you, I was having a dig at the same ones who request every time Man U or Chelsea are playing but have no intention of ever paying for a line.
Some people have made 45 posts to this forum and over 40 of them are requests for test lines...one or two well known ones have made hundreds of requests, sometimes five or six times a month

I’ve read that the zgemma boxes really aren’t great for iptv? Plus sly channels went down so my sat zgemma box ended up being abit redundant.

The picture and everything has been fantastic through the test line I’ve had on, I’ve had so many trial lines inboxed and everybody seems genuine in what they are offering but I’m guessing not all of them will be good!

I need to get a football game on or something and compare how many seconds behind this is because that’s what I’ll mainly watch.

Only thing I don’t like about the iptv is the epg is abit rough really but that’s a small price to pay for such a good service.

I'm on zgemma h.2h running iptv can't compare it to anything else but 2 me does the job ok epg depends on your provider so as I did tests test short at first until one that suits you then grab a longer subscription and it will always be behind for epl matches but not much if your watching it live you wouldn't notice

I didn't mean you, I was having a dig at the same ones who request every time Man U or Chelsea are playing but have no intention of ever paying for a line.
Some people have made 45 posts to this forum and over 40 of them are requests for test lines...one or two well known ones have made hundreds of requests, sometimes five or six times a month
Aye some ppl can take the wee and ruin it for every 1 unfortunately Pablo there's idiots out there in it for a few quid just and leave you high and dry when it goes off up wish it would be like good old days sharing was caring lol ppl helped eacother now it's nuts .also did read back my first post did sound like scrounging but honestly not soz m8

Last edited by a moderator:
Back