quick launch menu

benben15

ive just flashed zgemma lc with open atv 6.2 from mynonpublic and got it working fine added abm and oscam line etc.
But in the quick launch menu when your press blue button theres no option to control your softcams.
Anybody got any ideas how to get this back in the quick launch menu as its normally just there ?

ive just flashed zgemma lc with open atv 6.2 from mynonpublic and got it working fine added abm and oscam line etc.
But in the quick launch menu when your press blue button theres no option to control your softcams.
Anybody got any ideas how to get this back in the quick launch menu as its normally just there ?

I'm afraid not. to get to softcam panel now you have to press menu>info panel>softcam setup
in there you have less choices than a Welsh chipshop, whereas before we could change softcams and see the ecm's, server info and all manner of other bits and pieces, now we have 'select softcam' and 'restart softcam.'
Try the blue button if you fancy a bit of excitement, you get a X on screen and christ only knows what server you are connected to, this is called progress because we are no longer worthy or capable of understanding any kind of softcam information, oh-no, heaven forfend, this information is above us now and we have been classified as pond life, cheers openatv, we are not worthy - how we ever managed to wipe our arses before today remains a mystery

you say you put your oscam line on but have you actually installed the softcam feeds?

you say you put your oscam line on but have you actually installed the softcam feeds?
yeah I installed the ipk for softcams 4.3 r0 all ipk.
IVE used oscam emu for a cccamm line not sure of the other cams regarding which one to select as there seems to be a lot of changes for example oscam trunk etc.

I'm afraid not. to get to softcam panel now you have to press menu>info panel>softcam setup
in there you have less choices than a Welsh chipshop, whereas before we could change softcams and see the ecm's, server info and all manner of other bits and pieces, now we have 'select softcam' and 'restart softcam.'
Try the blue button if you fancy a bit of excitement, you get a X on screen and christ only knows what server you are connected to, this is called progress because we are no longer worthy or capable of understanding any kind of softcam information, oh-no, heaven forfend, this information is above us now and we have been classified as pond life, cheers openatv, we are not worthy - how we ever managed to wipe our arses before today remains a mystery
Yeah cheers its there where you said, I had been using whoosh on top of fresh openatv but was getting blue screen crashes and control your softcams was accessed via blue button in quick launch on woosh build, btw Ive never been to Wales to experience the chip shop cuisine.

Back