Racing tv

Its a pity that its probably gone for good, its not the same on iptv, I can get a few racing channels on Eurosat, but its audio commentary only now, one of them worked for me for 2 days back in September, then went to Audio only.

Yes a shame, had it on 2 providers pre first lockdown. 1st guy packed in then the other went more recently. When servers are charging a tenner a year not viable, I'd certainly pay a lot more if some hobbyist shared his local but then he'd need quite a few to cover a year.

Curious if anyone had either RacingTV or Sky Sports Racing at the moment? Neither have worked for me for some time.

Thank you for the reply. My RacingTV hasn't worked ever since racing was stopped in March 2020 due to the pandemic. It is a shame as RacingTV worked great before then with no issues.

Most of the paid channels on 28e C/S have either gone now or glitch constantly for most people, complete waste of time and pointless for anyone thinking of taking out a sat sub for 28e.

Most of the paid channels on 28e C/S have either gone now or glitch constantly for most people, complete waste of time and pointless for anyone thinking of taking out a sat sub for 28e.
In that case is it still worth installing a motorised dish Iv'e had 97cm kit sitting here since march.

Why would it not be? its only 28e that is now became bad, still lots of good other sats out there, I currently use 0.8w, 13e, 16e, 19e , 23e and 42e now and again as EPL games are sometimes on there with english commentary, 19e also has Sky1 and Sky atlantic and Sky movie channels, all in HD, but its not the same schedule as uk sky, but they do show the same stuff overall, I usually look at the EPG for those channels and set the timer for anything on that I want to see.

Thanks for your replies.

Does anyone know if Sky Sports Racing and RacingTV are available via IPTV? If so any recommended providers?

Back