WooshBuild RADIO background image not showing in OpenATV 6.4 on Zgemma H9 4K boxes

panorama93

TK Veteran
I flashed a Zgemma H9 Combo and a Zgemma H9.2H with OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity & Chabs SkyQ (V3.500) skin, but the RADIO background image is missing, just a black screen in Radio mode. The Radio background image shows OK on the H5 models
Does anyone know how to show the attached Radio background image on the H9 4K boxes?
RADIO BACKGROUND.jpg

Last edited:
Might you try a different skin as sometimes skins are not compatible?
Many thanks for your quick reply and suggestion. I tried with the MetrixHD skin but still no radio image, only black screen. As stated in my first post the radio image shows OK on the H9.2H box with the same firmware, build and skins.

Copy /usr/share/enigma2/radio.mvi on the working box to the same location on the non-working box and restart gui.

If that doesn't work copy it to /etc/enigma2/

Copy /usr/share/enigma2/radio.mvi on the working box to the same location on the non-working box and restart gui.

If that doesn't work copy it to /etc/enigma2/
Hi Willo, I used FileZilla and found that both of my boxes have /usr/share/enigma2/radio.mvi but H9 Combo does not show radio image.
I also tried both of your suggestions without success.

Hi Willo, I used FileZilla and found that both of my boxes have /usr/share/enigma2/radio.mvi but H9 Combo does not show radio image.
I also tried both of your suggestions without success.
this is a bug on openatv I noticed it being discussed on on openatv forums.

one of the posts:
Friends.
The problem is not with the imagery.
There is a problem with the device.
'' Device ZGEMMA H9 TWİN '' 4K UHD
Open ATV is currently installed.
But there is no background image in all images.
Radio mode is working.
There is no background picture on Open ATV.
OpenPLI does not appear either.
Pure2 also does not come out.
OpenVIX is also not available.
OpenNFR does not come out either.
But since we use more OpenATV, we want this problem to be addressed by this team.

We think Driver may be missing for Zgemma.

There is file radio.mvi in usr / share / enigma2.

Yes, I read in previous problems, the problem is in 4K devices.
I think there is a lack of drivers.

Last edited:
this is a bug on openatv I noticed it being discussed on on openatv forums.

one of the posts:
Many thanks for reply, yes I also noticed comments about this issue on the OpenATV Forum. As both of my Zgemma H9 boxes are missing the radio background image this bug may be specific to the 4K models.

Last edited:
Back