Radio code Chrysler Neon 2001 Serial No. TQ1AA3420A3522. Please help.

Dontak

Hi

Can anyone please help supplying the code for Chrysler Neon LX 2001 car radio - serial number : TQ1AA3420A3522. If not, how do I go about finding it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Can anyone please help supplying the code for Chrysler Neon LX 2001 car radio - serial number : TQ1AA3420A3522. If not, how do I go about finding it?

Thanks in advance.

No Free codes for these as I found out but I did find a cheap site where I got my Chrysler Voyager code from.

See here Dontak - No selling codes or linking to sites

Last edited by a moderator:
If you post that again you will be banned from the forum. Read the rules

Sorry, was just trying help another member as he asked where to get code from?

Why is this not allowed to recommend good, cheap site if code not available here on forum?

Ok.

We get ALLOT of members signing up making out they are offering help but infact they are just advertising there own services and getting an advert for free on our site.

How do we not know you maybe the admin/owner of that site? just trying to promote it on here, if you had a few more posts or were more known to the forum we may have let it ride but as it is your first post we can not.

Also we have the link prevention in place for a reason to new members, we do not appreciate members getting round it by posting "just add www dot" in another post.

As per your deleted post,

For the link to work just add www (dot) at the start, best of luck

Back