Radio code fiat 500 can somebody help me !

I cut and pasted this from the Fiat Forum It may shed some light or point you in another direction................"Radios go into this mode when the code entered was not correct - if memory serves there will be a specific time period you are forced to wait, probably with the ignition on, so plan for it on a long trip. I think its about an hour for every incorrect entry so entering incorrect codes will really try your patience after a few days of it and I certainly wouldn't last long.

I'm sure I won't be the first to suggest that if your car was bought used, there is a small possibility the stereo is not the one originally installed in the car if the code provided with the car is not working?"

I cut and pasted this from the Fiat Forum It may shed some light or point you in another direction................"Radios go into this mode when the code entered was not correct - if memory serves there will be a specific time period you are forced to wait, probably with the ignition on, so plan for it on a long trip. I think its about an hour for every incorrect entry so entering incorrect codes will really try your patience after a few days of it and I certainly wouldn't last long.

I'm sure I won't be the first to suggest that if your car was bought used, there is a small possibility the stereo is not the one originally installed in the car if the code provided with the car is not working?"

It worked! I sat in the car for 2 hours but it was time well spent after listening to music on my phone for the last 2 weeks . Thank you

Hello there, suddenly my fiat 500 needs radio code.
Could you please help me?

815 BP829090815892
Fiat Nr: 7 648 290 316
Fiat 312 SB05 S&S Ivory
BLAUPKUNT GMBH
Made in Portugal

Many thanks in advance guys!

Hello my new/old 500 need code, please help :)
FIAT audio model Uconnect 6.5 RA3 / VP3 330 NA,
manufacturer HARMAN,
audio manufacturer part number 735577843

Hello my new/old 500 need code, please help :)
manufacturer HARMAN,

Hello,

be_09_002.gif

HARMAN made units have 14 letters+digits long serial numbers and normally they are printed on the label.
Example:
Serial: T00BE320028328

I forgot
manufacturer HARMAN,
Serial: T00BE162372045
Thanks

Hello! My Radio stopped working and wants a code.
My information is
BP Nr : 7 647 383 316
Fiat Nr : 735 452 484 0
SW Version 12.16
Traceability V Number : F
Production week : 507.
Think this is all the info i got.
Can you help, please?
Many thanks in advance.

You usually need a model and serial number for the magic to work
see the post numbered #232 it might help :(y):

Okay. Thank you for the prompt reply.