Radio Code for 2004 Nissan Micra

Hi all. After a disastrous first purchase of a great looking little Micra k12 that turned out to have several major issues that made it uneconomical to repair, my daughter managed to locate another 08 model with just 34,000 miles on it. Drives like a new car. Unfortunately due to sitting round during the first year of the pandemic the battery died. We replaced it but discovered we haven't got the radio code. Having read trough a few of the posts here I'm hoping someone can help her out with the code. The radio serial number is BP738387808536.

Regards to all

Hi all. After a disastrous first purchase of a great looking little Micra k12 that turned out to have several major issues that made it uneconomical to repair, my daughter managed to locate another 08 model with just 34,000 miles on it. Drives like a new car. Unfortunately due to sitting round during the first year of the pandemic the battery died. We replaced it but discovered we haven't got the radio code. Having read trough a few of the posts here I'm hoping someone can help her out with the code. The radio serial number is BP738387808536.

Regards to all
Hi,
Code is . . 6316

Thankyou Joan, that worked. My daughter is very grateful as she likes to use the auxiliary input and it doesn't work using the 'three button cd out and in' hack.

In case it helps anyone else, after inputting the code, we had to use the 'TA' button to enter it, not the 'up' key as it is on some k12 radios.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Hi,

I had to replace my car battery few days ago and can't unlock my nissan radio. The serial number for the radio is Bp234732046755.

Can you help with the same?

Thanks in advance!

Hello
Please can you help me i have nissan micra 2004 and the serial number SJNEBAK12U1229659 i want the radio cood ?

That looks like the car VIN

The radio has to be identified.

Remove the radio from the dashboard and post a photo of the label found on the metal casing

Back