Radio code for espace 4 please :)

Hello from france !

like every one else, when i changed the battery my radio is now asking for the code. I have a code but its says cd next to it, thats probably why its not working.
heres what i know
VF 1JKOUA629731463

the cd is the back is a cabasse tronic (dont even know where it is )

the controls on steering wheel work.

many thanks for any help

Hello from france !

like every one else, when i changed the battery my radio is now asking for the code. I have a code but its says cd next to it, thats probably why its not working.
heres what i know
VF 1JKOUA629731463

the cd is the back is a cabasse tronic (dont even know where it is )

the controls on steering wheel work.

many thanks for any help

Hello,

Please, letters/numbers from the main bar code 8200xxxxtt123, 7200xxxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123
You must remove your Radio

Hi, thx for message . I cant remove the radio as its in the dashboard or do you mean remove the cd player unit in the boot? If so i have no idea where it is, i suppose under seat 6 or 7. I presume i'll need to remove the seats, which again i have no idea how to do. Sorry, i'm pretty useless.

Hi, thx for message . I cant remove the radio as its in the dashboard or do you mean remove the cd player unit in the boot? If so i have no idea where it is, i suppose under seat 6 or 7. I presume i'll need to remove the seats, which again i have no idea how to do. Sorry, i'm pretty useless.

I found these numbers 'under' the cd player. AL033865007
C9RN85ZC30965007

hope they help
i cant even use the cd player as the charger seems to be missing, just got an empty box !

I found these numbers 'under' the cd player. AL033865007
C9RN85ZC30965007

hope they help
i cant even use the cd player as the charger seems to be missing, just got an empty box !

Hello,
The references you give us here is that of the charger.
But those we need is the receiver and they have to start Example; 8200 000 000 TZ 321

Only found those. Sorry. The charger is empty anyway. Just an empty box. I'm going to have to go to renault i think.
thanks for your help anyway.
d

Back