Radio code for Jeep Chrysler

Thank you but it doesn't work

I've re-checked on the code calculator for the serial number you've given me, and still get the same code.
All I can ask you to do is re-check your serial number, in particular the last five characters..A8115. (from the sticker attached to the radio)

If your numbers are also correct, then you'll probably need the services of a local workshop based radio decoder, as your radio may have been re-coded

Hi guys! I recently bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I don't know the code for the radio. Can you please help me with that?
S/N TCAAA0633J9858
Date code: 0633
Supplier: 17719D

try 5545 .......................
Hi there... I have recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee XJ (1998) and don't know the radio code. You appear to have 'the way' with these things :)

Can i simply tell you the radio serial number and you can supply the code? I have tried contacting Chrysler / Jeep, but no one has been able to help.

Thanks.

Choice of 2 codes

Code = 2552 if you have 5 Preset Buttons

or Code = 1554 if you have 6 Preset Buttons
Awesome, thanks... it's a 6 preset. Do I just push the relevant preset, meaning button 1 for 1 and 5 for 5 etc or is there a different way? Sorry for basic question, but I'm a first timer with the XJ.

Thanks again.

W

Back