Radio Code Ford fiesta 2015 - Ecobbost.

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I am trying to stop the tyre pressure monitor light coming on etc tyres are fine, and one trick is to disconnect battery but I have scoured the manual and no mention of a radio code!! It would not surprise if there was one and nort been told by Ford would be a wheeze as they no doubt charge.

Is there a code and how do I find it or help!!

Many cars don't have a code but if it does it might be on a piece of card that's usually with your cars manuals/logbook in the wallet you get when you purchase the vehicle. Atleast that's where my codes was written.

I should have said I tried all that as the other car is a MONDEO and Fiesta is from Day 1. It does appear as if those business type cards are missing from manual wallet !! typical. And there is no mention of a code in the manual. I just llooked at car again and as it has a built in sat nav screen etc I dont think radio is thievable so maybe no code.

Yeah hopefully it's straightforward for you and no code is required. I know some dealers usually charge to get a replacement card with codes on.

I am trying to stop the tyre pressure monitor light coming on etc tyres are fine, and one trick is to disconnect battery but I have scoured the manual and no mention of a radio code!! It would not surprise if there was one and nort been told by Ford would be a wheeze as they no doubt charge.

Is there a code and how do I find it or help!!
Remove the radio from the dashboard and post the Serial Number found printed on the label on the metal casing.

The code can then be provided

Radio removal videos can be found on YouTube

Thank you. Found the video and its not as tricky as I first thought. The chances of me being left remove those covers is very slight but if push comes to shove then I'll do it when car is a few years older.:laughing:

Back