RAFFLE - MAFF is the WINNER - AGAIN - Congrats Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 number left from this post. Hopefully if these sell by tomorrow evening the raffle will take place then.

Just bought a ticket

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1CG6710430194532C

Thanks goofy11111

Admin - Your Number is - 56.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just brought another

Transaction ID:4UV77187089239701

Admin - Your Number is - 57.

Last edited by a moderator:
Job done. Thank you to everyone that took part. Every single penny raised from this raffle will be going to Donations and Fundraising | RNIB | Supporting people with sight loss

We will show proof of this in the next couple of days.

With Thanks to The Reaper For donating the Box and to Bobless For the line.

P.S CAN I ASK EVERYONE THAT PURCHASED TICKETS TO CHECK THEIR POSTS TO MAKE SURE I HAVE ADDED THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF NUMBERS FOR TICKETS BOUGHT - ALTHOUGH I AM PRETTY SURE I HAVE.

THANK YOU.

It's about time we had another Raffle! (y)

Transaction ID
2T62877363818611C

Admin - Your numbers are 31 - 32.

There is something not right about you Maff. I seriously think I am going to ban you from these raffles from now on ROFL.

Congratulations once AGAIN. Send me your address please.

Bonus ball was 31.

01-05-2016 04-55-28.jpg

Thank you everyone for taking part.

Thread Reopened feel free to comment in here now. :smoke rings:

Agreed Buckham. Be great to do these more often!

Just wait till Maff is on his week ban ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Maff,
And a very well done to those involved for helping to raise some money for a very worthy cause,

And a very well done to those involved for helping to raise some money for a very worthy cause,

I agree steptoe. Thanks to Reaper and Bobless for donating the prizes. Great cause. For that reason I'd like the prizes to go back into the pot and have another Raffle. If I win again (probably will), I'll keep the feckers! Hope admin can set another up soon.

I agree steptoe. Thanks to Reaper and Bobless for donating the prizes. Great cause. For that reason I'd like the prizes to go back into the pot and have another Raffle. If I win again (probably will), I'll keep the feckers! Hope admin can set another up soon.

now, that, is a very generous offer,
well done to you for feeling like that, hatsoff

Come on then ---let's go for it---just to liven things up, I will add a second donation of a V7 mini box incl wifi dongle with the stipulation that Maff chooses the charity this time.
So the prize is now a V8 Golden combo box, with aline donated by friend Bobless plus an additional V7 mini box.[both now my top sellers]
Over to Maff and Admin-----all yours guys.
Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back