RAM for my PC..

im still crawling G, but i pick things up quickly even when drunk, i should open that shop by 2057. LOL

Ive read that crucial only sell low density rams, then the email from the 1st seller recommending that i buy the second product, the difference there was that it was low density, ill wait for the seller that im intending to buy off, see if he can confirm if it works, otherwise im buying it anyway. :)

Did you buy anything yet?? IF not then look at getting something on the cheap....

Kingston, Mushkin, Corsair, and G.Skill all make decent enough RAM for your machine!!! :)

Good luck with whatever you get!!

Did you buy anything yet?? IF not then look at getting something on the cheap....

Kingston, Mushkin, Corsair, and G.Skill all make decent enough RAM for your machine!!! :)

Good luck with whatever you get!!

Cheers greensman, and no i havent bought it yet, still looking around till i get the best one at a decent price :), about £20 including delivery is good enough for me :), looking on ebay, and have my eyes set on one just waiting to get a reply from the seller.

After looking at this

PC Chips M848A Motherboard - Reviews, Features, and Prices $40 - $40 at DealTime

The memory section shows:

Memory
Memory Type DDR SDRAM

Number of Memory Slots 2 x 184 Pin DIMMs

Supported RAM speeds 400 MHz • 333 MHz • 266 MHz • 200 MHz

Max Supported RAM 2 GB

and im looking to buy this one later on:

1GB PC2700 LOW DENSITY DDR SDRAM 333Mhz 184p PC MEMORY on eBay (end time 13-Sep-09 02:19:50 BST)

What do you say :)?

ive looked throught he motherboard manual online and it doesnt say anything about low density ram or high density ram.

lol when i took the the 256mb out & put it back it kept coming baxk no signal lol. can`t wait for the new one. another no signal

Back